koi nhi ho tum meri 💔

Both of them were alone in the whole house ...

He sat infront of the TV as Rita maa strictly denied him to go to office today ... So he sat there watching news while keeping his both legs on the mirror table ... Had changed into comfortable clothes

He was lost watching the news ...

While she frowned ...

He is watching news ... She had no one ... So that one can talk with her ... She felt bored ...

She don't even have any family ... So that she can call them ...

She thought to sit there only watching him from distance ... Suddenly he gets a call ...

Hello .. yes Mohit ... Ok coming ... Let them wait ... I am coming ... Said in stern voice ...

Cuts the call and gets up ...

Goes to get ready and comes down in ten minutes ...

She gets up from her seat .... Takes slow steps towards him ...

Umm ... Sidharth... Aap kahi .... She stammers from behind ...

He turns and looked at her getting nervous on asking him

Sid : main office jaa raha hu meri important meeting hai ... Aane main late ho jayega ...

She looked up at him ...

Aap .. jaldi ..nhi .. mtlb ... Nhi kuch nhi ... Stammers

He understands her turmoil

Though she had a habit of staying alone but ... after that incidents it scares her ...

He understood her turmoil ... Takes some steps ahead and lifts her chin ... With his finger ...

Her innocent eyes which held alot of pain ...

He then takes his hand back ...

Don't worry ... I will try to be back soon ... And you are not alone ... Guards will be there ... They will protect you ... Kuch bhi ho ... I am just a call away ... Understood

She nods her head ...

Sana : jaldi ... Aa jana ... Pls ...
Looked down ...

He hummed in response

Door lock karlo ... he knows he should not be so soft on her so protective for her but he can't help ... he is protective for people he owns ..  and Sana is his responsibility... but .... Is he distracted from the track ... He wants her to leave him ..  as soon .. do he should not be soft on her ... Leaves for the office ...

She locked the door behind

And busied herself in preparing the  dinner ...

Making food is the only thing she enjoyed ...

When she used to get her salary ... She made special food and snacks for orphanage kids ... It was busy for her to manage the house ... In small amount of money but still she managed ... Because she believed that her babaji will never let her starve just the way her dadi did ...

She had always been that selfless even in her childhood...

She used to give her candies that she buyed from her pocket money to small children ...

She was never a girl ... Who thought of herself only ... If her childhood was good ... Maybe then her life would be different

She would have a normal family ... She can sleep peacefully without that dreams haunting her ...