her heart ❤️

Bua ji has arranged a lavish party for her friends ... Who lived in Mumbai ...

It was in the Shukla mansion only ...

When buaji asked actually ordered Rita maa that she was throwing a party ... Rita maa nodded not having any other option ....

Rita maa had already told Sana to get ready ...

Sana didn't have any wish to get ready for whom she will get ready when he is not here to see her ... To compliment her ... Shower her with kisses and hugs ...

But she nodded her head as she didn't want to say no to rita maa

.....................

She got ready in simple baby pink color saree nothing fancy but elegant ... her simple straight hairs complimented her beauty ...

Soon the guests started arriving ... They met with everyone present their except Sana.... But Sana was too lost to notice things like this ... Deep had clearly refused to attend the party

She made her way to kitchen as she felt bored here in between plus she loves helping ... She thought to serve them some snacks ...

She took the tray outside along with the other maids ...

Sana tu rehne de beta yaha aa na ... Rita maa taps the seat beside her ...

Sana smiled and was going to sit near her when one of buaji's friend mockingly said ...

Arey Rita ... Tu ab househelp ko hamare saath bithayegi ...

She laughed ...

Sana looked at maa ... Hurted from her voice and tone ...

Once again ... Someone made her feel unwanted and unworthy ...

Apko galat fehmi hui hai bhabhi ... Ye koi househelp nhi hai ... Meri beti jaisi bahu hai ...

Kya ... Sidharth ki biwi ye hai ... One of them looked at her from top to toe ... With weird expression

Tabhi toh usne apni biwi ko introduce nhi kiya ajj tak ... One of them said

Poor girl ...

Sana was feeling suffocated in between them ...

Bas kijiye aap sab ... Sana tu chl bache aap log apni party enjoy kare ... Said rita maa when buaji said ...

Toh galat bhi kya keh rahi hai ... Mere heere jaise bhatije ke liye tu ye sadakchap giri hui ladki ko utha ke le aayi ... Spit shit about her ...

Her eyes filled with tears ... Flashbacks were hitting her hard ...

When mrs. Patel insulted her ... When ... When he ... Too said that she was with him just because his money and name ...

Though he had apologized alot of time but ... The words that were out from his mouth were carved on her soul ... Every word ... Every that hurted her is carved on her soul ... Is she just here to bear insult ? ...

Is she here on this earth just for pain ... Is God that cruel on her ? ...

Don't he love her ? ...

Why ? ... Her head was spinning ...

Arey aisi ladkiyon ko bade Ghar ke logo ko fasana bohot ache se aata hai ...

That was enough to shatter her .... This world is so bad ... So cruel ... On her ? ... Only her ? ...

Is she deserve this much of pain ... Baseless allegations... Hate and disgustful eyes ...

She hated herself this moment of her life ...