her traumatic childhood 💔

He was the first one to wake up ...

As he sees her in his arms she was looking like a baby ...

It's feels so good that in his arms she can get her sleep

She looked just like a small kid who has a cute pout on her face while sleeping and he realised that ... Last night she didn't even got any dream ... Which made him smile ...

He kissed her head numerous times adoring her ... Holding her close to his heart ...

She is important for him ... And he realised that ...

When he saw that she was just about to woke up ....

He closes his eyes ... Felt nervous of being caught ....

He closes his eyes holding her close ...

She slowly open her eyes blinks it for numerous time adjusting to the sunlight

She then looks up at him ... His face .... She smiles blissfullly and this smile was genuine

She lovingly keeps her hand on his cheek caressing his cheek ...

While he tried to control his smile ...

She comes closer to him and kisses his forehead... Then his nose ... And cheek .... she smiles seeing his face ...

Mera kullu ... She whispered..

Keeping her head near his heart ... It felt so peaceful

His lips curled up into the most beautiful smile as he wrapped his hands around her more protectively ..

Everything felt so special to her ... She felt that she is in a dream world where no one is there to hurt her ... To make her feel unwanted ....

In his arms she felt peaceful ....

She felt special and wanted ...

Her eyes welled up ... When her mind suddenly get the thoughts that ... If one day ... He will hate her like her family did ... That one day he will leave her in darkness ... He will push her away from him ....

Tear rolled down her eyes as she shivered with the thought of him leaving her ...

She hugs him more tightly ... He felt the warm tears on his chest and immediately opens his eyes ... And tried to break the hug but she didn't realised him awake ...

When a sob escaped her mouth ...

He slowly detached her from himself ... Her eyes widen when she sees him up ...

He made her look at him ... And cups her face

Kyu ro rahi ho ? ... Abhi tak toh thik thi na ? ... Phir kya hua naaz ? ...

He asked in the most calm and loving way ... His voice was soft and soothing to her broken heart

Which was only beating because of him ...

He again asked her to which she nods her head in no and was about to get up from the bed when he said

Kyu ro rahi naaz ? ... He asked again ...

Aise hi bas ... Aankhein nam hogyi ...

Aise kaise aankhein nam hogyi .... Agar tum ro rahi ho toh koi wajah hogi na naaz ... Or mujhe wo wajah janni hai .... He said dominatingly ...

Koi wajah nhi hai ... She said getting up ... Going into the washroom

While he sighs ..

She stands under the shower .... As the cold shower passes down through her body she slides down with the wall curling up into a ball