biwi hoon aapki ❤️

Kyu naaz ... Kyu nhi jaati tum ... Chali jao pls ... I can't hurt you ...

Kyu ... Why I am suffering all this ...

Kyu ... Mujhe pata hai agar hum saath rahe toh main kabhi bhi apni feelings control nhi kar paunga ...

Or jab tum mujhe chorh kar jaogi tab wo mujhe Tod dega

Main nhi sambhal paunga apne aap ko samajhti kyu nhi ho naaz ...

Kyu itni ziddi ho ... Jisse pyaar karti ho ussi ke pass chali jao ..  kyuki ... Main tumhe kabhi accept kar paunga ...

Nhi bhula paunga tumhara dhokha... Itna bada dil nhi mera... Nhi hoga mujhse ...

Kya chahti ho mujhse naaz ...

Agar yahi chahti ho toh thik hai ... Ab main tumhe itna majboor kar dunga ke tumhe mujhe chorhna hi padega ...

Shayad issi beech apne dil ko itna pathar bana loon ke wo phir kisi se koi ummeed na kare ... 

He stands there waiting for her to come pandit ji was already there with his friends colleagues family ...

Deep and siya takes naaz towards him holding her both hands ...

For not even once he looked at her ...

Cause he knows he won't be able to control his emotions if he looked at her ...

His face had a stern look ... with no expressions ... 

He finally made himself stone hearted ... That if she decides to leave it will not bother him for a little ...

While she looked at him with adore ....

Today he made her feel blessed... How can someone not love this man ...

The man ... Who thinks alot of time before hurting someone ...

How can she not love him ...

She has given him her heart and her soul ... And today ... She will be his ... Infront of the whole world

Ehd-e-mohobbat ko pura kiya
Dard dil ka leke dil de diya

They sat down ... And followed what pandit ji said ...

He forwards his hand and she keeps the back of her hand on his ...

Lastly pandit ji called for her father ... For her kanyadaan as soon as she heard about her father ...

Her eyes filled with tears ... That was for the first time he glanced at her ...

His heart shuddered at her misty eyes ... Without any second thought he reached for her hand ...

Holding her hand protectively in his ...

Making her heart swell she looked at him twitching her lips ... Rita maa fumbled ...  When kushal comes from behind ...

Bhai bhi toh kar sakta hai na Kanyadaan ... Or main shehnaaz ka chota bhai ... Kushal ...

He smiled ... Sitting on the area ....

Sana looked at kushal ... A long tear rolled down her eyes ....

Kush : arey bhabhi ... I don't like tears hmm ... He said dramatically

Sidharth looked at his brother proudly ...

He was proud at his gesture ....

Kush : mujhe kya dekh rahe ho ... Apni hone wali biwi ko dekho ro rahi hai ...