dil ki baatein ❤️

He snuggles more into her ...feeling her warmth after an eternity ...

She lovingly caressed his hairs .. she was wide awake ...

Staring at the ceiling ... Laying under him ... He hugged her more protectively.... He was still scared that if he will not hold her she will dissapear

Naaz ... He whispered looked up ....she smiled and caressed his hairs ...

Hnji bebu ...she whispered ever so lovingly ...his eyes welled up ...

Hayeee puttu nhi ro pls ....she panicked ... Wiping his eyes.... He chuckles ...

Pta hai ... Jab tum gyi thi na ... Meko chorh kar ... Maine kitna dhoondha tumko ... Har pal yahi sochta tha ke meri naaz kaisi hogi ? ... Wo thik toh hogi ...

Hn mujhe pta tha tum zinda ho kyuki ... Mera dil sirf tab tak dhadkega jab tak meri naaz ki saansein chalengi ...

Shhh ....she keeps her palm over his mouth ...

Zindagi ka Hume nhi pata sidharth ...main ajj hu kal nhi ... Par ... Baba ji na kare mujhe kuch hogya toh tum apne zindagi se mujh nhi mod sakte na puttu ...

She caressed his hairs ...

Tumhe mere liye toh jeena hoga na ... Aage badhna hoga ... Abhi toh kitna kuch dekhna hai mere puttu ne ....she kissed his head ...

Jo dekhna hai tumhare saath hi dekhna hai ... Or ye marne wali baatein nhi Kiya karo tumko pta hai mujhe hurt hota hai ...he got up sitting on the bed ... Sniffing and sobbing silently looking down ...

He can't imagine her going away from him again ...

Puttu ...she called him ... Then goes infront of him ...and cups his face ...

Main kahi nhi jaa rahi ... Apne puttu ko chorh kar kahi bhi nhi jaungi main ....samjheeee ... Akhir Mera itna pyara Chand hai ... Kyu chorungi batao ? ...

Pehle bhi ye bewakoofi kar chuki hu ... Jiski kimat main maine aapko kho diya ...ab or nhi ...

Isse jyada or main kya kahu ... Jab meri wajah se ...mere dad ki wajah se mera sidharthh khud ko kho baitha ...

Sidharth ... Apni naaz ko maaf kardo pls ... She keeps her head over his heart ...

Maafi toh usko di jaati hai jisne galti ki ho ... Gunah karne Wale ko toh saza milti hai ...

He giggles repeating her dialogue

She looked up at him ....chuckling ...

Kya saza hai phir ? ...  She said ...smiling ....he wiped the tears from the corner of her eyes ... And pouts coming closer ...

Kissiee ... Just like a babyy ... Deamnded her to kiss him ...

She blushed ... Looking down ... Then held his face turning kissed his cheeks ...

Hid pout grew more wider ... He closed his eyes ... Giving her the indication that he wants her to kiss him on his lips ...

She giggles before taking his whole pout in her mouth sucking ... He opened his eyes widen as he didn't expected such bold move ...

She moved back and giggles looking at his face ...

He came closer ...as they kissed again ....slowly drowning eachother..

Pouring there love ... He cherished the moment ... Living in it .. where as she felt his warmth ... Her soul was at peace ...

But something stirred in her heart ...as she cupped his face ... Kissing him more aggressively... He let her do that .... As she kissed him ... Biting ... And nibbling ... Tasted his blood ... He just sat there feeling his wild kitten kiss him ...