mujhe teri zaroorat hai ❤️

Mera bacha ... Said rita maa As soon as she sees Sana ... She quickly took her in her embrace caressing her hair ...

While Sana too hugged her ...

Kaisa hai Mera bacha ? .... She kissed her hair

Main thik hu maa.... Her voice breaked ... He snapped out from his thoughts as soon as he listens her breaking voice ...

His heart churned seeing her in so much pain ...

Kya hua bacha ?.... She cups her face concerned ...

Phir se sidharth ne toh kuch ... She eyed him making him frown and sad

He looked down while she immediately nods her head in no ...

She made Rita maa sit on the nearby couch ...

Herself sat on knees ... Looked at him .. turning her face ...

His head was down while his eyes were a little misty ..

She holds his fingers ... Made him look at her ... She blinks her eyes and gently pulls him down ... Indicating him to come down ... He did without saying anything as he was feeling sad

Very sad ... Never ever he wanted his maa to lower down her eyes because of him and just because of his own dumbness he did the same ..

Maa .. Sana speaks out holding maa's hand which were resting on her lap ...

Sidharth se aap naraz mat hoiye ... Pls .. she whispered squinting her eyes ...

Jo bhi kuch hai ... Jo bhi unhone Kiya ... Wo mere saath kiya... Main or wo dekh lenge maa... She speaks gently ...

Mujhe saza deni hogi ya saath rehna hoga wo dekha jayega ... Par sach maniye maa ... Unhone mujhse pyaar kiya ho ya nhi ... Her eyes welled ...

Aapse ... Fiza se ... Deep se kushal bhaiya se ... Sabse bohot pyaar kiya hai ... Karte hai maa...

Aap unhe ignore kar kar pls ye saza mat dijiye ... Mujhe pata hai ... Jab ... Koi apna ... Ignore karta hai ... Unwanted feel karata hai ... Toh bohot taklif hoti hai ... Her voice cracked ...

While he was continuously staring at her ... His eyes welled up ... He did misunderstood this girl alot ... Hurted her ... Broked her ... But still she is taking his side ... But still she standing for him...

His heart churned

Indeed he felt the most purest love that she does to him ...

But will he be able to give her the same love and affection? ...

His subconscious mind asks

Or sach maniye maa... She continued holding her hand ...

Wo chahe kuch bhi deserve karte ho ... Par aap sabhi se ... Ye deserve nhi karte ... Her voice cracked ...

While he looked down ... Tears rolled down his eyes .. as he wiped it ...

Being ignored from the one he loved his whole life is indeed the most hurting thing ...

Rita maa looked at him ... Then at her ...

She then pulled both of them in the hug ...

I am sorry maa.... He whispered it was hard for him as his voice broke and kushal fiza and deep's heart churned ... Seeing the most strongest man of their breaking at this moment

Rita maa hugged both of them more tightly ...

Sorry mujhe nhi Sana ko bol ... Rita maa whispered as soon as they broke the hug ... Gently slaps on his face ...