tumhe chodke kaha jaunga? ❤️

Kaise hai ab aap ... Tears stream down her eyes as she entered in the room where he was laying ...

She stood there looking at his lost self ... The glucose drip attached with his hands ... He was laying lifeless looking outside ...

His head bandaged ... She twitched her lips she don't know why she felt extremely painful in her heart seeing him like this. ..

Her mind trying to roll out the things which were confusing her ...

She don't know why she is here ...but her heart wanted to be here near this man ... The man of her heart ...

Who owns her soul ...

Eh jo dil hai na
Roz kise de aake dil lavayi rakhda hai

Par rooh badi kutti cheez aa ..
He kise de age khul gyi phir oda kheda nhi Chad di

Ye jo dil hai na
Har roz kisi par aakar Dil lagaya rakhta hai

Par rooh agar kisi ki ho Jaye phir uska peecha nhi chodti

Sidharthh.... She whispered as he snapped back at her ... She was twitching her lips trying to control her sobs ...

His eyes suddenly filled with tears but he blinked back smiled a little at her ...

He held her hand gesturing her to come near her and she did

Sitting near his bed on the stool holding onto his hand ... touching the back of his palm with her cheek as the tear streamed down

A loud sob escaped her mouth making his heart wrench ...

He was again giving her pain ... Again after coming in her life and filling her life with pain ...

But only she knows how he filled her life removing that feeling the feeling which cannot be conveyed ...

He filled her with his presence... He removed that absence in her smile ... He gave her back the charm in her eyes....

The glow of her face the beats of her heart ... Only she knows how overwhelming she feels by his one look ... Complete she feels having him near her ...

She lovingly kissed the back of her palm ... Though for her mind he is a complete starnger but still her heart wanted to ...

His skin burned as soon as her lips touched his skin ...

Tears filled his eyes ...how much he craved for her ... Only he knows ...

Aap thik hai ? ...his heart melted the way so innocently she asked him ...

He nodded his head blinking back the pain flashing the most beautiful smile making her heart thump down ..

Her lips curled up in a smile ... Sitting in the silence ... they just looked in eachother's eyes ... In her eyes he was trying to find his naaz ...

She was trying to find herself ... She don't know why but the sukoon she felt just by an eye contact with him ...

Sana is an extrovert... A bubbly self ... Of her ... Just like a kid who never thinks before speaking who don't have any filter whole smiling talking ...

She never hesitates in interacting with anyone ... She was too different from that introverted Sana ... But still the same ... That emotional side ... Even the smaller things trigger her emotions because there is alot inside her ...which she neede to let out she know ... But she don't know what it is m..

There eye contact broken when sukh ji came in ... He looked at him perplexed as he don't know him ...

Sana bache ... Sukh ji said ..