you don't trust me 💔

Mahi and Jay came to India for a month only ... They didn't even get to know when a month just passed in a blink ...

Today they went back to the U.S ....

It was night ...

The day was exhausting for both sidharth and Sana ...

But sidharth was working on his new project ... So he took his laptop .. and started working ...

After some moments she came inside the room ... And saw the stress lines formed on his head ...

She looked at him keenly ... Going towards the bed she sat down near him cozily ...

Pareshan hai ? ... Sana asked....

Hmm ... He bites his lips concentrating on the laptop screen ...

Main kuch help Karu ? ... She said sitting straight on the bed ....

Tum kya help karogi ? ... He asked smiling turning towards her ...

Kya pata kar doon ... Aap azma ke dekh lein ...

Main help karungi ... She takes the laptop hurriedly from his lap ... Making him chuckle ... At her eagerness ...

He made her understood the project on what he was working ...

He calmly answered her every question ... Both made the representation more better with her ideas ...

It was almost 5 in the morning ... He was sleepy ... Where as she was making the file of the representation copying it ...

He sleepily kept his head on her shoulder ... Drifting in sleep with her warmth ... She lovingly kept her head on his closing her eyes ilinh in bliss ... His mere presence is enough for her ... To make her feel the heaven the bliss of her own heart ....

After completing the file ...she kept the laptop on side. .. and pulled him down making him lay on the bed . She too layed down on the bed taking him in her embrace ... Lovingly caressed hid cheeks ... Kissing his nose .

Making him smile in his sleep ...

Everything is so perfect ... They were living in the best phase of their lives ...

Where the love was blooming each second ...

.....................

Ready ho jao ... He said tying his tie ...

Main kis liye ? ... She asked chuckling as she settles his things like wallet and watch on the bed ...

Tumne nhi jaana office ? ... He said holding her from waist as she corrected his coller ...

Main kya karungi ... She asked ...

Apne pati ko tadogi or kya ? ... He smirked teased her ...

Wo toh main Ghar par bhi kar sakti hu ... She pouts ...

He pecks her pout giggling ...

Gadhi ... Kaaam karogi na office main mere saath ... I want you in this project ... He said smiling proudly ...

Main ... I don't have any experience... She stammered ...

Toh ... I am gonna guide you na meri jaan ... Or jitna haq mera hai mere buisness par utna tumhara bhi toh hai ! ... Or ajj ke meeting main ... Ye file tum represent karogi ...

Abhi chlo i am gonna introduce you as my project partner in the office ...

Main kaise karungi par ... I don't have any experience... She looked down playing with her fingers ... Looking like a nervous babe ...