feelings ❤️

He got ready in black tuxedo ... While she made her hairs in a bun ... And applied a little makeup ...

With nude lipstick

She was looking heavenly gorgeous in the sareee given by him but her face didn't had that glow ...

He is looking simply hot and worth to drool over ...

He corrects his hairs

He corrects his hairs ...

She was all ready ... He too come out of his room ...

They looked at each other ...

Just the way he imagined in his dreams ... She is looking

Beautiful...

Whispered looking at her

While she was checking him out ... his mischievous yet innocent eyes ... His cute bunny smile ... Broad shoulder ...

Big biceps with hard rock chest ... He has a drool worthy figure ...

She felt a little possessive as he is looking so handsome and she don't want any girl to look at him ...

But what can she even do ... She sighs looking away ...

He holds her hand rightfully making her look at him ... Then at there hands ...

Chale .. he whispered

Sana : hmm ... Chalo ... She smiles a little ... At his gesture he's truly a gentleman

Took her with him .. locking the door behind ...

They left ... For the venue ...

............

Reaching gets out of the car and opens the door for her ... Held his hand for her to come ...

She happily kept her hand in his making his heart happy ...

They royally walked ... Girls were drooling over him ...

While other boys were looking at her with lust in there eyes... He felt like to give sharp punch on boys faces ...

But kept calm and holds Sana from her waist rightfully

They looked so cute and adorable together

She felt conscious about herself.... As seeing many people around her ... Made her anxious ...

He felt her being anxious so held her hand rubbing the back of her palm ... Calming her down ... Looked at her and blinked his eyes ... In assurance that he is near ...

Hey mr. Shukla ... Mr Patel comes near him with mrs. Patel ...

Sid : hi .. mr. Patel ... Long time no see ... Where were you have been ..

Patel : busy with buisness sidharth....

Sid : yeah ...

Patel : by the way who is she ? ...