□⁠ Chapter 7

□⁠ □⁠ □⁠

□⁠ □⁠ □⁠

The mischievous smile rested on her face, she tried biting the grin back but it was nearly impossible, all her brain produced was the scenarios that were soon going to unfold infront

The mischievous smile rested on her face, she tried biting the grin back but it was nearly impossible, all her brain produced was the scenarios that were soon going to unfold infront. The stage was set, the lights in place, the caste on their position. The only thing was the director to say start and the scene to unfold.

A thing which she had to do after she was the director, writer, producer, and cameraman - more like camera woman. Her lens was ready to shoot the unfolding, something she couldn't wait for.

She glanced to the side to see him, he was walking towards the setup, unaware of what is going to happen to him. She giggled a little but quickly bit it back when he neared her, walking towards them, he and Remy had to go fetch drinks for others, the last round was done by Mathew and Nick.

He rolled his eyes seeing her forwarding her hand in the air for him to pass the glass, she glared at him but soon grinned thinking of what is going to happen soon.

He cocked a brow seeing her grinning but did not say a word and passed her fourth – wait, the fifth glass of her Sex on the beach.

With a bored look, he passed the other two glasses around glancing at her waiting eyes, he frowned a little.

'What?' He asked in sign language as if using his words on her would be a total waste.

Quickly averting his gaze, she turned around. She cursed feeling her cheeks burning at being caught. She frowned a little thinking why she was acting like this when she had done nothing doubtful but then she kept her eyes infront. From the peripheral, she saw him staring at her inquisitively as if figuring out something.

He glanced between his place and then back at her, trying to decipher any odd thing but finding nothing susceptible, he was halfway settling down when he jumped back.

"I'm going for a swim." He announced to no one.

Disappointment sunk in her but she shrugged it off soon, no matter what he will be coming back here and she will get to complete her prank. He had irritated her enough and not even 24 hours had passed since the meeting.