□⁠ ⁠Chapter 10

□⁠ ⁠□⁠ ⁠□⁠

□⁠ ⁠□⁠ ⁠□⁠

This was wrong, seriously wrong

But did she care? She never did.

Her actions and their consequences may come back to bite but she didn't care, she let things move according to her will. Damn the consequences.

Her hand crept up to his shoulders and yanked his face towards her, more it was possible.

She initiated the kiss, finally feeling him giving up on the lust they have been treading between for the past days and hours.

He was good on eyes and better when touched, she lusted after him the moment she had laid eyes on him in this room, though he acted like an asshole he was a good-looking asshole.

He pressed his upper body to hers, chest touching, and lips divulged in a heated fight for dominance, her hands were in a treasure hunt of their own, just like his.

His palm moved down, past her elbow, sliding down her waist curve and resting on her hips for minutes until their tongues battled, he bit on her lips and she gasped, his lips curled into a smirk and she scowled pulling into his hair in punishment. He groaned as he touched her things, rubbing where the material of his t-shirt ended.

"You sure about it?" He asked nibbling on her cheeks, biting her cheekbone earning a pained moan from her.

"Do you want me to write it down?" She rolled her eyes, making an alien noise which had him lick her jaw and graze his nose on her neckline.

"I would appreciate it, just not now, Noori." He looked into her eyes, making her nod hurriedly as he went all vampire on her neck earning sounds of pleasure and pain as he but, nibbled, licked, and caressed her skin.

"Call me that." She painted, lifting his t-shirt and feeling his muscles, ridged and hard. "Bring me high calling me that name, Neel. Do it."

He hummed, his fingers caressing her inner things as she closed her legs in response, trapping his fingers in between moaning.