□⁠ Chapter 25

□⁠ □ ⁠□⁠ 

□⁠ □ ⁠□⁠ 

The royal girlfriend revealed?

The brain-freezing good looks of a royal prince captured all our hearts at the very start of this decade. His amber eyes, those godly features, and the skills which could get the girls to fall were finally found dating.

Yes, you read it right.

Our very much own royal prince, the next in line to the throne of Manwar – Prince Indraneel Manwar Dhanrajgir was found vacationing in French Rivera for quite a long period. We have been wondering if the artistic appeal of the place had him hooked but recently our sources have confirmed the presence of a woman. A lady who had captured the heart of this enigmatic male who was the center of attention for the entire female population.

Violet Carlos, the name was given to us by the people and sources who have witnessed the duo together. She was our prince charming's date for the Gala organized by the European Association for artists which His royal Highness was supposed to attend.

The pictures prove the duo to the close and cozy all the time. Holding hands, passing smiles and a few intimate movements was a buzz at the event. The prince charming and the secret lady had charmed their way through the event, and it breaks the heart of several girls who might have a hidden crush on this handsome man. We are sorry to break this to you all lovelies, but it seems that prince charming had found his love interest.

Well, we hope you find your own fairytale too.

Keep following and subscribe to Glamorous Vision for more updates.

A blockbuster?

No. It was a disaster. Chaos.

Vandita felt her whole world upturned as she read and re-read the article for the hundredth time in the 45-minute drive to her apartment.

Her knee bounced as she pinched the pinch pictures, zooming in and out as she talked to herself, getting her to believe and acknowledge the fact that her eyes were playing no games but a truth.