□ Chapter 33

□ □ □

□ □ □

The soft sunlight woke him up, the piercing headache was long forgotten when he felt a body entangled with his

The soft sunlight woke him up, the piercing headache was long forgotten when he felt a body entangled with his. He blinked to clear the sleep away and turned to watch the face he liked waking up to.

The small face pressed into his arm, snuggling closer as the sunlight teased her sleep, he turned fully and blocked the light for her, making the small frown disappear from her face.

He chuckled silently seeing her changing expressions even when she slept, away from the worldly worries she never carried or pretended not to. He watched her sleeping, fingers itching to wake her up and make her yearn for him early morning, like the way he yearned for her.

Breathing into her body scent mixed with alcohol and sweat, he sighed and lay her down, replacing him with pillows as she moaned in disagreement yet settled.

He squinted his eyes to take in the room with a scattered bag on the side and a mess of clothes laying on her vanity chair. He didn't remember last night or much of it as they drowned themselves in cheap alcohol and aimless walks.

He had visions of them laughing and running around but nothing more.

He was still in his shirt and her dress was replaced by a loose T-shirt.

Perks of landing in her room.

He scoffed and decided to get down when his elbow landed on a bag letting it fall, all its contents scattered around.

Cursing silently, he bend down to pick up everything he could only to stop.

An ID card caught his sight, the neck tape purple and marked with a series of logos and words his blurred vision failed to read.

Rubbing his eyes to clear he turned it, pushing back the rule he once stated.

He was curious about Noor.

The woman he didn't wish to let go just yet.

Name: Vandita Nair.

Job profile: Art director – Vision.