□ Chapter 48

□ □ □

□ □ □

Life is the most astonishing magic show of all time

Life is the most astonishing magic show of all time. It will amaze you in the most stunning ways, almost mindboggling, earth-shattering, and life-changing.

It serves as a platter of gifts and surprises full of happiness, excitement, stupefaction, tears, and heartbreaks.

It teaches lessons at every turn and curve which shape who we are. It helps us grow, learn, repent, and not repeat what was done once. Life will help us build and bloom into the person we have always hoped to be, but it will also carry within it the kinds of losses that stay, that change and mold in uncomfortable ways. It creates the animal within us that was once transformed into a human, but it is kept alive through the pain we suffer and cause others. Life demands for us to do the work, to understand ourself, for us to heal even when it hurts. For us to be brave, for us to fight for ourself.

Isn't it the biggest irony?

It creates sharp edges and expects us to round it to curves.

For us to face challenges and be brave.

Being brave is no child's play neither it is a battlefield.

It isn't fast cars, or stunted risk. Bravery is the quietest thing one will ever know. Bravery is getting up in the morning when bones are heavy and heart does not want the light to crack within it. Bravery is leaning into what aches, looking it in the face, giving it a name, and confronting it for what it is.

Bravery is facing your animal within and acknowledging the pain you caused to the people near you. It is waking up each day and regretting the actions which destroyed the happiness of not just ourselves but the person who rules your soul. Bravery is the stupidity to keep going when your brain protests and your heart sinks.

People say bravery is forgiving ourselves, it is the work we do within our soul that is dirty and difficult, and demanding. Bravery is being gentle with ourselves, especially when it isn't convenient or easy, especially when one is not a shining example of the person we strive to be.