□ Chapter 32

□ □ □

□ □ □

The marble chess pieces scattered on the black and white checkered board, his eyes calculating each move and counter move

The marble chess pieces scattered on the black and white checkered board, his eyes calculating each move and counter move. Accessing his competitor he smiled and let him have his chance as his fingers hovered above the bishop, eyes tracing a move which could force him to react the way he wants.

His bishop stepped and his forehead creased with each passing second, the ticking of the clock made him sweat and glance between the chess board and back at him.

"What are you thinking to do?" He gritted as his pawn stepped away from the queen, making his lips twitch in a winning smirk.

"The same what you are" He answered with a knowing look, "Winning."

"By sacrificing your queen?" Ajay Singh asked impatiently.

"No, by protecting my King." He led him to take his queen. Lips played the smirk and he sat back. His fingers playing with the rook "Checkmate."

Ajay Singh frowned, his king left with no saviors and no way out as he surrounded him from all ends.

"You win." He groaned giving up.

Indraneel chuckled letting his rook takeover the King. "You know why the queen is taken as the most powerful piece?" He didn't wait for an answer "Because it can move anywhere it wants and can protect her king taking down all the dangers but what if she herself is the one to kill the king?"

He chuckled picking the queen and playing with it.

"Because she can never estimate her power not knowing once power often leads to the destruction of one's self and everybody around. It is an uncontrollable fire which will ruin whatever comes in its way."

"What do you mean, Hukum?" He frowned.

"Sacrifice the queen until you can." He stated.

"I don't understand the puzzles you talk about." He sighed.

"Why don't you count on me?" He offered. "Three."

"Two"

"One"