□⁠ Chapter 30

□⁠ □⁠ □⁠

□⁠ □⁠ □⁠

She was swirling in the grand living room, checking for her birthday presents, jumping, squealing, and giggling just like any other normal 5-year-old would on their special day

She was swirling in the grand living room, checking for her birthday presents, jumping, squealing, and giggling just like any other normal 5-year-old would on their special day. Her mother smiled watching her and her father greet the guests as she was taken care of by her grandmother who held her like the princess she was, a real princess and firstborn of the Royals.

"Gauri, my child, it's time for the cake cutting." Her grandmother lovingly caressed her face and she grinned toothily at her.

"Dado, It is my bith..day." She reminded the lady in broken words who laughed at her antics.

"Of course, my love. It is your birthday and we are going to cut the cake. Your father has brought one big cake for our little princess." The grandmother gushed at her as she picked her up, her ivory princess gown and the flowery tiara made her look adorable.

"I want cake." She squealed and her father patted her head taking her in his arms, he kissed her cheek.

"Whatever my Lil girl wants." He announced and a server brought in the cake, a big five-storey cake embellished with flowers and golden pearls.

The guests looked in awe as the royal family stood near it, Eshanth holding his daughter and Amrapali beside him.

The candles were lit up and she clapped as others followed.

She bent down to cut the cake when she was pulled back, she looked at her father who frowned looking at his phone.

"Yuvrani-sa, please." He addressed her mother and gestured for her to hold her which her mother complied as her face lost its color yet the smile was evident. "Please continue, Excuse me."

Gauri watched her father walking to the deserted end of the hall and hushed talking on his phone.

"Gauri, princess, cut the cake." Amrapali cajoled her making her eyes avert from her father.

"Mumma, baba?" She pointed at him.

"Everyone is waiting, darling. Cut the cake." Her mother gave a rueful smile and held her hand killing any upcoming protest.