□⁠ Chapter 8

 ⁠□⁠  ⁠□⁠  ⁠□⁠ 

 ⁠□⁠  ⁠□⁠  ⁠□⁠ 

"You are staying?"

Vandita nodded in confirmation.

"But why? This wasn't in the plan." Sophie asked confused, looking at Remy and others to say something at the abrupt announcement from her.

"I have no plan, never followed one, Soph." Vandita grinned sheepishly. "Well, I just got to know a little about this place. Nice is fab, I mean who in their right senses would come here and leave in just hours? Hell, I could spend my whole life here exploring the place. The Italian and French cultural combination of this place is to die for. I'm not ready to leave just yet."

"This place is beautiful, V." Remy agreed "but how will you come back, and what about your things? You are not prepared to stay here. Your things are back there in Cannes."

"How about you come back with us, collect your things, take a train back and stay here for whatever period you want?" Jenny suggested.

Vandita puckered her lips, glancing around the place before and weighing her options. She scratched behind her ear and groaned. "You are right!"

"What's up with you people still out here? I thought you all will be settled and ready to pass out in the car?" Mathew asked walking towards the group who was discussing Vandita's abrupt announcement.

He, Tyler, and Neel were off to somewhere Vandita didn't care to pay attention to as she Google searched about the place.

"Any problem ladies?" Neel asked and Jenny ducked her head down so quickly that Vandita had a hard time stopping her amusement.

"Nothing that's your business, Neel." Vandita was finding a weird joy in calling him this when she knew it irritated him to no extent.

"It's not Neel, It is Indra...forget it." He snapped but later grumbled and walked towards the Car and settled in the passenger side.

"Com'on jump in, we have a long drive ahead." Remy clapped his hands as if ordering everyone in as teachers do to their students when taken on a picnic.