□⁠ Chapter 20

⁠ □⁠ □⁠

⁠ □⁠ □⁠

Her wide eyes, gaping lips, and shocked face were engraved in his mind, making him smile anytime it popped

Her wide eyes, gaping lips, and shocked face were engraved in his mind, making him smile anytime it popped. Not that she wasn't annoying after a few seconds of setback, but her flushed cheeks made her look adorable. She was searching for words after he left her stunned, not that he wasn't surprised himself when he admitted that, but he had always been rational. Accepting what he felt and thought didn't scare him.

He had wanted to press a swift kiss on her lips when she looked at him, blinking and shocked but he refrained. Closing her gaping mouth, he pinched her cheeks and left towards the bar where he quickly ordered a drink and sipped it.

He didn't see her approaching him again, not that she had to. They were like magnets, attracting each other when in the same room. Their eyes kept searching and when rested, their legs end the distance between them.

He raised the toast for the couple, hooting and chuckling when the friends and family practiced their speeches.

He averted his eyes when the bridesmaids finished her with tears and a breaking voice, he knew it wasn't because of him. He broke it to Jenny at the start of the party, as soon as he came down, ye had looked for a certain someone and the next was Jenny.

He had explained calmly to her how he wasn't looking for any relationships in an indirect manner, that she was offended or hurt.

Being a part of the royals, he knew the art of diplomacy.

The long hugs between the friends came to an end and he heard a familiar click. He shook his head grinning and gulped the drink at once.

He could see the lavender flowy fabric in his peripheral vision. Chiffon, with a pink, ivory, and grey floral print, forms wide straps that flow into a plunging bodice that left few things for imagination, playing with his sanity. It was sweeping past her ankles, a slit at the side which showed off her long legs and gathered waistline clutching to her curves.

If only he could, he would go to her kiss her, and walk away claiming her smart mouth.

He frowned at his thoughts, he did not claim. He never had anyone to call his, entirely and only his.