□⁠ Chapter 18

□⁠  □⁠  □⁠

□⁠  □⁠  □⁠

What was he doing?

What was he doing?

Well, he had no idea.

Going with the flow what was said, what he was following. He shouldn't be thinking about her, not after spending the entire night with her, only until the early hours of the morning that he left her side.
Though, he didn't want to.

She was like his incomplete painting, one which will keep bothering him until completed. He kept thinking about her, some good thoughts, some dirty.

His mind wasn't in his control anymore. Nope, not in the slightest way.

If it had, he wasn't saying all that to her. Teasing, flirting with her first thing in the morning.

She looked adorable this morning, wearing an A-line short dress buttoned up to her neck, the light brown fabric complimenting her brown hair and those soulful, lovely eyes.

Now he has started describing her clothes too, just great.

He pinched his nose bridge and waited for the said girl, he said 15 minutes and she has already taken 25. Not that he will be leaving her without a punishment. She is getting one as soon as he lay his hands on her.

"Noor, show up woman." He gritted adjusting his shades as he caught sight in his peripheral. She was walking towards him, eyes roaming all over as if making sure no one was watching. He smiled in amusement. "You are late."

She rolled her eyes at his words.

Not giving her a chance to speak, he took her wrist and started walking when she pressed her feet on the ground halting them.

"Wait." She pulled him to a standstill.

"Why?" He frowned.

She gulped "Umm, Jenny is joining us."

"Jenny who? And why?" He asked confused.

"Stop acting like an Alzheimer's patient and remember Jenny, the girl who sat with me during the Nice trip. She is Sophie and Remy's friend. Now act like a gentleman, she is reaching." She said it in a breath, turning and waving towards the girl who neared them.