□ Chapter 51

□ □ □

□ □ □

Hope was a crazy thing.

It could build empires or could ruin dynasties. It could give you life, furthermore can snatch your very reason to breathe. Hope was done against time, against reality, against all odds, against logic, and against fate. It was hope that could make you breathe or could leave you breathless.

It was a strange, yet believable concept.

It was more than a magical illusion. A curse to its bane. It was present and absent, both at the same time.

For all that it was worth, hope was one of the last things that keeps humanity alive. It makes you believe that it is never too late. Never too hard, may not be easy but not hard. It makes you see things that startle you, leave you astonished but do not kill. Hope never kills but it pushes you towards the end of the painful journey that you live, hoping against all.

Hope may be referred to as the morning sun, but it is a star that blinks once in million light years. It is not there when you try searching for it. It comes when you do not expect it.

It comes when you lose the sense of searching and fall into hopelessness.

It is a sick game of the human brain. It pranks one by keeping it alive baiting hope and tantalizing it to be greedy.

It pushes you towards pain, yet picks your pieces and mends them back.

Not that it promises to not break again. It will shatter you to the point one can never recover.

Hope was an enigmatic mirage of humanity.

If there is one thing you carry throughout your whole life, it is hope. What may happen, what may unfold, hope stays. It makes things go very wrong before they could be right. It spreads darkness to evaluate the need for light.

It plays and it wins.

"She is moving towards the east wing, near the Visitors Hall." The voice bubbled in the earpieces making him hum.