□⁠ Chapter 16

□⁠ ⁠□⁠ ⁠□⁠ 

□⁠ ⁠□⁠ ⁠□⁠ 

She was abducted

She was abducted.

She felt it that way and she hated him for this. This was the second time he had pulled the same trick on her, making her unconscious in the pretense of taking her away. She could have walked. He shouldn't be pulling this trick on her but he did.

How. could. he?

She felt like killing him.

She should kill him.

Oh, she will.

She registered the moving car; the blurring of the vision had her groan. She tried settling and sitting up straight, rubbing the nape where she remembers being stung.

She turned towards the side and saw him sleeping near her, head back and eyes closed.

She felt like slapping him hard or punching him in his guts. She could do both of them.

"You are up."

The sudden voice had her snap her eyes to the front.

She saw his bodyguard looking at her through the rear-view mirror. She clamped the urge to hit Neel down, only until they were alone.

"I am sorry, Miss. I regret teaching that trick to him. Didn't know he would use it on people like this." He apologized genuinely.

"He will pay for this." She declared glaring at his sleeping form.

"He could be reckless sometimes." He grimaced.

"This is kidnapping." She gritted.

"Ofcourse, he should learn a lesson from this." He suggested with a mischievous glint.

She raised a brow, her thinking wheels running at double speed. She smirked, took a glance at him, and clicked her tongue "I already feel bad for you but you need to learn."

"What's the plan?" He asked curiously.

"No plan. Yet" She winked.

The car came to a halt, she looked out towards the same place they had stopped the last time.