□⁠ Chapter 24

□⁠ □⁠ □⁠

□⁠ □⁠ □⁠

Again, the surprised eyes stopped at her amid a shoot with all lighting, the buzz of artists, and continued instructions passed by the man who controlled and ran the scene

Standing behind him, she waited for him to finish his series of shots. The model bowed, inclined her head, smiled, and smirked as he guided her. The entire studio was silent and the only sounds were of him and the camera he used, the clicks playing at the screen behind where she stood.

"75 degrees left and that would do." She observed and voiced out, halting the man.

She grimaced as he froze, along with the others who were yet to notice her presence.

"Oh, fucking hell! You are back!" Two pairs of arms pulled her into a bone-crushing hug, choking her as she awkwardly patted them.

"Riva, Shweta lemme be breath." She crocked and both of her juniors jumped away.

"Sorry, but I'm just so happy" Shweta squealed holding onto her arm, her face breaking into a big grin. "We missed you so much, V. Ayaan here was going crazy...."

"Silence," Ayaan demanded, not turning but only glancing at his shoulder, he glared at her and resumed his work.

Vandita pouted at the harsh glare, smiling apologetically at others, Taha – The coordinator passed her a chair, gesturing her to sit with him and check out the shots.

"He has been moody for the past few weeks, apparently your sudden leave had left him burdened and worried. He had threatened Malvika to tell him whatever she knew." Taha fed him the news.

"I wasn't thinking straight." She said somberly. There was no other explanation, nothing for her to share with her colleagues.

But with Ayaan, Sakshi, Mahira, and Aishwarya she had to be an open book. She had to face them, the stock-up wrath, worry, distress, and hatred for her actions. All of it was accumulated and she will have to face it all. Though one at a time.

First, she had to get Ayaan to her side, anyhow if she had to save her ass from the other women. Ayaan was a link and key to her easygoing meeting.

Sakshi's Boyfriend.