□⁠ ⁠Chapter 9

⁠□⁠ ⁠□⁠ ⁠□⁠

⁠□⁠ ⁠□⁠ ⁠□⁠

⁠□⁠ ⁠□⁠ ⁠□⁠

A knight or an idiot?

He was definitely an idiot. One to be present at the same place this woman had been drinking her wits out or it is another of his unlucky day on this earth to spot her slurring while threatening the poor man behind the bar.

The bartender, the poor guy had to endure the presence of this walking and talking disaster who leaned against his arms at the moment. He felt sympathetic towards him, more like pity for them, he interrupted her and made his presence known. Only if he had not, he wouldn't be supporting this woman as she kept swaying with each step they took toward the booth and away from the bar counter.

"Sit here and don't move, I'll be back in a minute." His order fell on deaf ears as she hummed in her world, gazing into spaces and pouting.

Her eyes were red-rimmed, and the alcohol was deep in her system making him curse himself to take up the task to take her Home, damn what home was he going to be taking her to? That room which she had checked in into? It was more of a dump yard of clothes and accessories than a room. A little peak in the morning had him frown at the state.

He sighed self-deprecatingly and gestured to a server to get another glass of water. He needed to sober her before he took her out of this place if he loved himself, she was too drunk, as drunk as it came and as difficult as any living being existed.

He looked towards the table he had left behind the men he had accompanied to, they were some artists visiting here who happened to meet Indraneel in the gallery he was visiting, they had invited him into their wing and kept talking about their art and different techniques thought to them in their art schools, a topic of conversation Indraneel inclined towards, he was almost enjoying it until...

"Hit him" The demand had him snap towards her, she tugged on his jacket hard enough to have him stumble forward, but his arms blocked his fall falling on her armrest.