□ Chapter 46

□ □ □

□ □ □

The announcement roared from the end of the floor and the bunch of reporters hurried towards the man, crushing Vandita behind them who lost her footing

The announcement roared from the end of the floor and the bunch of reporters hurried towards the man, crushing Vandita behind them who lost her footing. If not for Ayaan, she would have kissed the floor.

The group gathered around the desktop, their eyes hooked on the screen where they probably read the statement released from the Rajghrana.

The jewelry business run by the royal family of Manwar for the past 100 years. Even before independence, the royal family was famous for supplying the rear jewelry pieces globally. With the trained and best artists and goldsmiths at their disposal, Manwar became the producer of gold, silvers, and Diamonds to the British colonial generals and even the royals in England. The rumor said that the queen had a rare diamond in her assets which was used in her coronation necklace then, the design belonged to the Family of Manwar. Their lands held coal reserves which soon were identified as Diamond oars after independence and the Government of India had lent the license to mine for Diamonds. They were one of the first fundraisers for the government at crucial times, stabilizing their business when the other royal families converted their palaces to hotels and surrendered power.

They had been the boutique jewelers for the affluent in Indian society for more than 70 years, having stores in almost every major city in India and internationally, the Royal family prided in their designs. They procured 60 percent of their Diamonds from the mines in Rajasthan, rest were imported from Africa and other nations. They designed, procured, and sold to a large share of demand, leading to Rajghrana's growth into a multinational corporation.

One of the reasons why Indraneel had turned his passion for paints into a career being the lead designer of Rajghrana along with being the active CEO for them. He had a master's in business administration and design. He was the only son in the last generation and the misogynist thinking never led his sisters to enter the rein of business.

"Where are you lost, boss?" Ayaan snapped his fingers in front of her, bringing her out of the daze. "Your knight in shining armor is here for your rescue."