□ Epilogue

□ □ □

□ □ □

"Yes!"

"Yes!"

The small croaked whisper paired with a nod from her had the crowd cheer.

Happy grins were exchanged, tears were wiped and a series of applauses resonated in the air.

She could term it as serenity.

"A million times yes!" Sakshi uttered holding a whimper inside her heart as Ayaan broke down sobbing, shoulders shaking as he sat on his knees asking her to be his wife in Alibaug.

The secluded beach was decorated with balloons, curtains, and a lot of candles. Making it look straight out of a fairytale, but what more felt like a dream was a big wooden board standing at the front with several pictures of Ayaan making different letters with his fingers to form "Will you marry me?"

"Why are you crying, idiot? I said yes." She crouched infront of him smacking his head as he cried instead of making her wear the ring he held. He bit back his sob and looked up at the girl that held his entire world in her being. His love, his home.

"Did you change your mind, Ayaan? If yes, I'll be kicking you out of this world instantly." Rajveer threatened from the sidelines earning a glare from Mahira who stood near him, arms entangled as they watched the couple being emotional fools.

"Make me wear the ring, you dufus," Sakshi demanded wiping his face and cupping it. "I love you and I wish to marry you only if you stop crying like a baby."

"Can you wait a second, woman?" Ayaan grumbled wiping his face clear of any traces and touched her hands. He placed a sloppy kiss on her fingers making Sakshi scrunch her face in dislike. "What? You have known me and everything for the last 10 years. Don't make that face now."

"Did I say something?" She challenged with an amused smirk threatening to rise.

"Of course, you didn't." Ayaan passed her a mocking glare.

"Guess what? I'm changing my mind." She huffed halfway through getting up when he pulled her back down. Crashing her petite frame in his arms, he dared her to move.