Chapter Five

—First Person POV.—

Moving as quickly as they could through the camp— The three tried their best to make it seem like nothing is wrong, hurriedly walking past others to get straight to the Lady's tent.

Once there, Kirishima —The one leading the charge,— Reached out to pull back the entrance flaps leading into the tent, but paused with the cloth between his fingertips.

"My Lady?"

Sending confused glances towards each other, Sero let out a shrug towards Denki's questioning expression— Before the blonde stepped forward to grab his friends elbow.

Crimson eyes flicker to the side, giving his comrade his attention— "What are you doing?? Just go inside!" Denki whisper-shouts, causing Kirishima's brows to furrow.

"We don't know if she's in there— It'd be rude to just go in!" The redhead quietly argued back causing Denki's deadpan to further deepen while Sero just facepalmed as the two started to bicker.

"Just go inside!" "No! We don't know if she's in there or not—" "I told you she isn't!" They continued to go back and forth before Sero clasped a hand on both of their shoulders— Pulling them apart slightly.

"How about we all just go in and continue fighting after." He whispered, clearly annoyed but before the two could argue back at him—

"Come in." A voice calls from within the tent, three sets of eyes snapping up in its direction— Brows furrowed in shock and confusion now.

And after a few seconds— Sero pushes the two forward, moving them to step through the entrance of the tent "What are you—" "She told us to go in!" He whisper-shouts down to the two when Kirishima turned to question.

Looking away from each other, the three easily spot the figure sitting idly on the bed set up in the corner— Legs dangling off the side with her per-usual smoothed out dress skirt atop it all.

Then the two snap their attention in Denki's direction, holding deadpanned expressions while Denki stared— Eye wide, mouth agape, clearly flabbergasted.

And after a few moments of silence, the (e/c) eyed girl blinks towards the three— Her own brows furrowing in confusion now.

"Did you guys come to bring me my food or..?" She slowly questions— The two standing beside the still too shocked to move blonde quickly stiffening their posture.

"No, no, sorry My Lady, we'll be out of your hair now." Sero speaks up, head bowing slightly.

The black haired soldiers steps back to leave and Kirishima clears his throat "If you don't mind me asking," He starts, glancing around the tent a bit.

"You didn't leave or anything, right?" The redhead asks— Making (Y/n) tilt her head in an innocent manner "Of course not." She answers easily.

"Why would I leave? You three know how dangerous it is for me to be out— And without my guards, no less." She sharply reminds, earning a collective nod between the three before waving her hand at them.

"Now, if you are done asking me meaningless questions— You all know where the door is." She dismisses, a kind of finality in her words.

Without a second thought, Kirishima and Sero step back— Turning to leave before Kirishima reaches back, grabbing the back of Denki's collar and dragging him with them when the blonde made no move to leave.

Still speechless, the blonde makes a few sounds of displeasure, nearly falling back as he stumbled out of the tent—

And as soon as those flaps closed behind the three, (Y/n) couldn't help but sigh in relief— Soon stifling her laughter at the rather funny encounter.