Chapter Seven

—First Person POV.—

"And here we are!" The blonde exclaims, hand hooking onto the bush and shoving it aside for me.

A kukui lake.

The soft glow from the water illuminates the area— A mix of blue and greens brushing along the trees surrounding the pond.

It was breathtaking to say the least— Even though small bodies of water like these are common in this realm, that doesn't take away from the alluring sight ahead.

"Go back and stand guard at the fallen tree, that should be a good distance," I command lightly once I had snapped out of my mesmerized state, passing by the blonde and stepping out into the open grass a few feet before the pond.

For a second, they don't move and with a slight tilt over my shoulder, I raise a brow— Earning quick apologies before the three disappeared off further back into the woods.

And now that I was finally alone, I let a sigh graze past my lips— Finally walking along the pond to the other side.

The grass barely makes any noise as my shoes step on it, the sound of the wood-life filling in the silence before I set my stuff down.

Bending down, I untie my shoes— Kicking them off to the side and settling my feet on the soft grass before happily removing my clothes and throwing them off as well.

I'll just get it later, it doesn't matter.

The water ripples outwards as I move to step in with one foot— Using the rocks leading off the sides as a sort of stair case to get in safely.

The glow from the pond seems to dance with the surface of the water, each movement from me causing a quiet splash to fill the air.

And once I deemed it was a good temperature— Perfect actually, I step down a stair, moving further into the water before finally dropping the rest of my body in with a loud splash.

My head dunks beneath the surface— Water brushing through and soaking my hair before I come back up for air, breathing in the forests aroma.

And since I'm still close, I reach over and grab the soap for my hair, pouring it onto my hand and working it in as I walk across the lake where a large assortment of rocks stood tall.

The light trickle of water mixes with the splashes of my movement, little waterfalls peaking through the ridges of rocks and catching my eye.

As I near I turn, letting the running water fall over my head while I ran my hands through my hair to remove the soap and whatever's left behind from the previous days journeys.

Soon diving beneath the surface to get the rest out and swim back to grab some more soap for my body.

—Third Person POV.—

Standing idly near the fallen tree, the three wait in silence— Forms starting to slouch from how long they would most likely be stuck there.

Right when they started to chat away— The call for dinner sounds off in the distance, alerting the three that they would most likely be missing their meal if the noblewoman they were sent to guard didn't hurry.

With a sigh, Sero and Denki glance towards each other— Eyes locking on where a silent conversation insured.

With quick nods, the two turn to their comrade— The one who placed highest to be recommended on the battlefield and could hold his own against any one or anything.

"Hey Kirishima!" Denki slid in, hooking an arm over his friends shoulders "We're gonna head back and grab some dinner before it's all out," He explains smoothly for the red head—