Chapter Thirty-Four

—First Person POV.—

Her large dark eyes meet mine immediately, widening with remembrance—she had been holding her long dark green locks in one hand, braiding the ends when she paused.

My eyes blink in recognition "Tsu?"

"(Y/n), Kero." She replies, brows furrowed slightly and as my name shifts through the air—the people around the room grow silent, different sets of eyes snapping onto me with a large mix of emotions.

Some held recognition while others stared in horror or shock, my figure suddenly feeling small beneath the mass of gazes.

"You.." The boy with dark green hair finally starts, voice trailing off as his emerald eyes flicker up to the man standing beside me—tensely holding my hand and trying his best not to grip too hard.

"It's true," The redhead speaks for himself, allowing the freckled guys brows to furrow "I want to explain why I did what I did." Kirishima continues, hints of guilt intertwining with his words.

"And all I wish is that you guys can just hear me out, please Midoriya." His eyes are locked with those emerald ones, a plea on his tongue.

The tall-navy haired man in the back has made a move to grab the sword hanging from his hip—dark eyes and furrowed brows focused on Midoriya, almost as if he was waiting for orders to attack.

"I don't know Kirishima, Kacchan said—" That emerald gaze flickers to me once, softening with a sense of guilt when the redhead shifts in front of me in a protective manner.

"I have an idea on what Bakugo probably told you to do." He states, his own brows furrowing.

So many names were being thrown around at this point and I was starting to have trouble understanding what is even going on, I thought these people were Kirishima's friends?

If so, what is Tsu doing here? So many questions were slowly building up inside of me and Eijiro's nervous but protective demeanor wasn't helping.

A tense silence overtakes the room once more but this time, the knight by the looks of his uniform, steps forward—the sound of a blade being drawn from its sheathe meeting my ears.

"I see you as my friend, Midoriya, you know we didn't come here to fight." Eijiro holds his stance, furrowed brows staring at who I've come to assume is the 'leader' of this group and waiting as the knight stepped forward.

"Just hear what I have to say." The green haired man looks to me again, his thoughts clearly at war with each other before he looks to the girl who had called my name earlier.

Her large black eyes are watching the whole situation with an unreadable expression on her beautiful features—briefly looking to Midoriya.

Her expression doesn't change but his emerald eyes seem to take notice of something.

The leader takes a moment to close his eyes before finally reaching an arm out in front of the knight—stopping him from pursuing further.

"You're smart, Kirishima." Midoriya comments, his attention turning away as he spoke to the redhead "I've been your friend long enough to know you wouldn't just up and betray us like that." He claims.