Chapter 4- Hollister

*Camerons pov*

When I talked to her my heart skipped a beat. She told me to leave so I did. But she came running back. And those texts ive been sending her is somewhat true. Anyways I screwed everything up like always I told her I knew her past and I wouldn't let go of her and she passed out.
***
*Scarletts pov*
I woke up soon.
"What happened" I say as Celeste and Ian were in the room.
"OH YOUR AWAKE!!" Celeste said excited.

"Yeah what happened" I say confused. And then the memories flashed back
Cameron is the unknown number....?

"Nevermind I know what happened I shook it off but couldn't.

"What happened" Ian said as he sat on my bed.

"It's nothing is rather not talk about it" I have a weak smile.

"Okay but if you need us were always here for you but I have to go back to the hotel because I'm taking my friend out" Ian said.

"Oooh who is it" Celeste did the eyebrow dance.

"Her names bailey" he smiled at the thought of her name.

"Awww tell her I said hello" I smile.

He shook his head and left.

***
That night I couldn't get to sleep I couldn't stop thinking about the unknown number. Who is it really? I should stop thinking about it. I soon got 3 texts 1 from Josh and 2 from the Uknown number.

I gulped and looked at Josh's first.

Brotha:
Hey I'm spending the night at my gf house so be safe

I then look at the unknown number

Unknown number:
Baby I just wanna hold you and kiss your lips and do any Dirty thing you can imagine😏

I gulped.

Unknown number:
Don't be afraid of me

I sighed and put my phone down. I got another text.

Unknown number:
I see you looking at these Scarlett might wanna sleep with 1 eye open

That one really got me I couldn't take I went to the bathroom and found my old razor and put it up next to wrist should I really do this? I should I cut and It hurt.

I didn't even wanna go back to my room. I grabbed some pants and shoes and left the house.

I walked just thinking. How do they know me? I really need to get my mind off of it. It was 11:45 currently and a car came by and stopped when it saw me. I had a bad feeling it was the person on my phone. The windows rolled down and it was cameron.

"What... A-are y-y-you doing here" I try to say.

"I was driving home from the store. Why are you outside this late?" He ask curiously

"Like that's your business" I roll my eyes.

"No I wanna know I'm sorry if I scared you at the water park I didn't know you'd be scared well anyways WANNA start over" he had a beautiful smile across his face.

"Umm...I guess" I gave a little smile.

"Well you already know my name so why are you out here" he said.

"Well I just needed air I haven't been feeling well lately very confused and...scared" I said the last part quietly but I guess he heard it.

"Why scared? Never mind it isn't my business but it's okay" he says.

"Yeah well it's just complicated" I rolled my eyes.

"Well where's your house maybe you could come to mine since yours is far from here" he says.