Chapter 24

*Joshs pov*
I'm the one that caused Cams attempt of Suicide. I don't like him one bit. There's something wrong about him. Something he's not telling my sister. I honestly don't think he likes her like its some little game he's doing. I can tell just by the way he looks. He doesn't seem like some nice guy that you'd read in stories. He's more unsubtle about things.

I hear a car door slam I look out the window and see a angry Scarlett. I guess I am right about Cameron.

She storms into the room and stares me down.

"Oh my gosh Scar are you okay" I say.

"DO I LOOK OKAY?! I THOUGHT I TRUSTED YOU BUT YOU HURT THE OTHER HALF OF ME" she yells at me.

"What?" I say confused.

"YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING DONT BE DUMB, YOU CAUSED HIM BEING DEPRESSED YOU HURT HIM PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY A LIVIG HUMAN BEING THAT HAS SO MANY REASONS TO BE ON THIS EARTH" she yells again. I guess she found out.

"I was only trying to protect you" I say calmly to see if that would calm her down.

"YOU WERENT PROTECTING ME JOSHUA, YOU WERE HURTING ME HES THE OTHER HALF OF ME AND YET YOU GO HURT THAT" she gets closer to me.

"But he's not like the other guys he's bad Scar I can tell by the way he looks at you" I say.

"OOH REALLY OF COURSE HES NOT LIKE THE OTHER GUYS HES A SWEETHEART HES NOT SOME RAPIST AND DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER HES A HUMAN WHAT HAS HE EVER DONE TO YOU" she snaps back at me and stomps her foot.

"Calm down Scarlett, I'm trying to protect you. It's not like he really likes you" I role my eyes.

Her face becomes straight.

"WOW JOSH JUST NO YOUR NOT PROTECTING ME AND I WONT CALM DOWN AND I KNOW HE LIKES ME BECAUSE HE SHOWS IT JUST LEAVE JOSH GET OUT OF MY LIFE I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN GO PACK YOUR STUFF AND LEAVE" I'm losing my sister to a boy.

"Fine! I'll leave" I go upstairs and hurriedly pack my stuff and storm out of the house.

*Scarletts pov*
What. Have. I. Done.
I just kicked my brother out of our house.

I honestly don't feel bad he deserved it. What he really said I don't know if it was true or not I was just beyond angry.

He couldn't be bad I know he isn't he treats me well and everything.

Celeste rushes down stairs.

"I heard everything" she said.

"Yeah" I look down.

"It's okay he deserved it He needs to know that you have someone that treats you the way you wanna be treated which Cameron does but I'm suprised he'd even do that. It makes me upset." She says.

"I know he did deserve it I'm just so stressed out all I want to do is sleep." I say honestly I don't think I can handle anymore stress needed in my life.

"Oh okay get some sleep then when you wake up I promise your life will be so much better by tomorrow" she gave me a weak smile. She gives me a hug "gosh I don't know what I'd do without you" I say.

I go up to my room and and got a text from Cameron.

Boy that stole my heart:
So what happened?

To boy that stole my heart:
He no longer lives in this house anymore I may have kicked him out but it's all good

Boy that stole my heart:
Omg I don't mean for you to do that!!! But whatever works out best will make me happy I love you get. A good night rest beautiful💖

I smiled.

To boy that sole my heart:
He deserved it, I don't want my other half to get physically and mentally hurt I LOve you to you get a good night your self :)

With that I fall asleep trying to push my evil brother out of my mind.

I woke up to see Cameron by my side.

"What" I say and get up.

He was on his phone following people on Twitter.

"Um when did you get here" I say confused.

"Good morning to you to, oh and the door was unlocked from when your brother left and i was feeling kinda lonely so I wanted to be with my favorite girl" he puts his arm around my shoulder while eating chips.

"Oh okay your my least favorite" I say and kiss his cheek.

"Hey" he whines.

"Jk I love you" i cuddle up next to him.

"I'm so happy your alive" I smile at him.

"I am to" he smiles. Gosh I love his smile so much.

"I'm sorry about your brother" he looks downs and fiddles with his bracelet covering the stitches.

"It's okay he deserved I miss him because he's my brother and well we were close but I will get over it soon" I say laying back down.

"Did you know your the most perfect girl I've ever met"

"There's no such thing as perfect" I roll my eyes.

"To me your the most perfect thing that has Walked this earth"

"Cheesy, your the best thing that ever walked this earth" I blush.

"Is that so"

"No I was just caught in the moment" I say stealing a chip from him.

"Your so sweet" he burst a cheesy smile.

"Thanks I try my hardest"

I'm tired
~Kai💜