Chapter 9-The beach+party pt 1

*Scarletts pov*
I soon woke up to Ian and Josh and Scarlett by my side.

"What happened" I get up.

"YOURE AWAKE" Celeste says excitedly.

All I remembered was...that's picture. My stomach started to turn but I need to control my self.

Josh grabbed my phone while Ian was talking to me. He gasped.

"Wtf Scar this isn't good at all we need to like call the police" he shows everyone the picture.

"I know but...who could get in while I was taking a shower?" I get up.

"No one knows... But be more careful of your surroundings I know you and Cameron have a thing going on so maybe be can help you but I know him well enough he wouldn't take a picture of you naked so have him by your side at all times or any of us" Josh says sternly.

"Okay I promise" I say.

"I then decided to text Cameron"

To cam;)
Hey so about that party?

From cam;)
Oh yeah it will be later tonight but comeover in 10 before my friends leave so u can meet them

To cam;)
Okay I will be there soon see ya

From cam;)
Bye beautiful

I hurriedly got dressed into highwaisted rip shorts with a crop top that's blue that almost looks like a bra with a cardigan on.

I did my makeup normally and left my hair normal.

I rushed to my car and drove off to Cameron's house.

Once I got to Cameron's I rushed in and saw 2 guys living there one looks younger then me and the other looks a little older about Cameron's age.

"Hello" I burst a smile.

Cameron takes my hand and introduces me to the guy that had a camera by his side and was more tan and looked kinda Mexican or whatever.

"Hello I'm Bryant, Bryant Eslava Cams told us a lot about you" he smirks and looks at cam.

I suddenly felt an urge to blush. "Oh really... Well hello Bryant I'm Scarlett well you probably know since Cameron apperantly talks about me all the time" I smirk at Cameron I see a blush creep against his face.

"Oooh feisty I like" Bryant says.

Cameron moved me over to the guy with Brown hair long but beautiful. With gorgeous blue eyes they were the prettiest I've ever seen! And pale body yet looked fit.

"Hey I'm Nash Grier cams best friend" he says.

You can tell he's from the south his southern deep voice is a turn on tbfh.

"Hey I'm Scarlett"

"Oh I already know Like Young Bryant said Cam always I mean always goes on and on about you, your like his new car that he can't get over with and brags about it that's how you are to him" he winks and smirks.

"Oh, I'm flattered" I giggle.

"Oh Nash" Cam shakes his head and chuckles.

"So....maybe I can call some of the other guys and we can all go to the beach would that be fine?" Cam asks me.

"Um sure I'd love to meet them" I smile. I actually would like to because I would love to know Cameron more about his friends and I know I will probably be spending a lot of time with these guys so I better start getting use to them.