Chapter 22

*Scarletts pov*
He doesn't remember me my heart broke in millions of pieces it feels like a bullet got shot by delicate glass shattering onto the floor in thousands of pieces whoever touches it will get harmed. My heart feels like that.

"Okay" I simply say. It hurt really bad.

I walk out of the room and fall into celestes arms she was here.

"It will be okay" she rubs my back. I see Cameron banging his head against the wall while Jack and jack have their head In their head and Josh was by their sides.

"I'm sorry sis" Josh kisses my forehead.

"He doesn't remember me" I sob.

The nurse comes over to us. "I'm sorry but visiting hours are over you will be able to pick him up tomorrow at 12:00 but remember his memory loss is temporary he will remember in a couple of days and if he doesn't please bring him in" she says

"Of course we will" Johnson says.

We all leave and once I got home I run up to my room and fall on my bed.

I end up crying again. I feel like I'm 5 I need to be stronger.

Jack G comes up to my room and sits down at the end of my bed.

"You know everything will be okay" he says.

"Hopefully, I just hate to see him like that" I say wiping tears off of me.

"It'll be fine you will to I promise you" he say pulling me into a hug.

"Thanks Jack" I give him a hug and he leaves the room.

I go downstairs and Celeste brings me in her room.

"I'm sorry" she says.

"It's okay I'm fine now, but it hurts my heart still but don't worry about me I'm fine" I assure her.

"You sure"

"Yes I am sure, anyways Nash is pretty hurt to you should go comfort him" I say.

She leaves her room to get Nash and go back up to her room.

When I go downstairs I see Johnson and Gilinsky they are watching tv while Josh is and Madison was asleep by Jack G. There was another guy in here he looked like he was 16 or 17.

"Whose that" I say to Johnson.

"Oooooh that's Matt one of our good friends that was apart of the magcon thing to" he says.

"Oh cool okay" I say.

"Hi" I say to him.

"Oh hey" he says.

"So your Scarlett, the one Cameron talks about a lot" he says. I end up crying thinking of Camerons name.

"Shh" Gilinsky tells Matt.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to well I'm Matt and your Scarlett" he says.

"Yeah I'm sorry I Cried it's just a little hard not to" I chuckle.

"It's fine" he assures me.

My heart hurts so bad i just need to sleep.

Short chapter but oh well my birthday is tomorrow!!! So yeah 💖
Te everyone you know to read my story thanks for reading
How do you think about my book? ☺️
~Kai💜