Chapter 35

*Scarletts Pov*
I woke up in a unusual bed and house. I saw 3 people surrounding me I couldn't really make out their faces. Well because the light was blinding me In the room. "Oh gosh" I rub my eyes. One person rushes to my side and hugs me. I could finally make out who they are. It's was Celeste, Jack, Nash. "Yay your okay!" Celeste squeezes me.

"Ookay okay get off" I say.

Jack comes towards me and kisses my forehead and hugs me. "I'm so sorry that happened I will keep you safe."
He's so adorable I looked at his features and ugigjdjsk he's so cute I think I love him.

Nash jumps on the bed and squeezes me.
"YOYR SOOO FAT GET OFF OF ME" I yelled at him.

"HAHAHA NOPE" he then tickles me. So me being the smart one I tickle him back. If someone came in the room and saw this they'd be like wth and very confused.

"OKAY NOW GET OFF" I smack his butt.

he gets off and I get up.

I stand there oddly because I probably look like a mess my makeup everywhere and hair.

"Ah don't look at me" I say covering me face.

Jack comes up to me and removes my hands. "But your so freaking beautiful"
I blush. "Nah but I need to fix up" I say and walk into Jacks bathroom.

Yikes. Looks like a hot mess

"WEEOWEEOOOWEEEOO WE GOT A HOT MESS IN HERE WEOOOOEOOOEOOO" I yell.

Everyone started laughing.

I fix myself up by taking all my makeup of and brushing my hair. I'm Surprised Jack even has a hairbrush well I mean there's pads and tampons down there but that's probably for Madison.

"I'm gonna leave I love you" Celeste says. "Bye love you to!"

"bye scar" Nash says.

"Bye loser" I smile and he gives a little one.

so it was just me and Jack I wonder what we could do in a house all alone jus me and him opposite sex, female and male. I'm kidding were watching Netflix.

I turn it one and sit on the couch and so does he. His arm around me while I'm cuddled into his side.

"Hey so what exactly was going on in there" he says to me. I didn't want to tell him exactly especially about the fun part I cringed at that I mean Cameron should be in jail but I don't want to ruin their friend ship.

"Let's just say Cameron is a bish" He shakes his head in understandment.

"Yep" he laughs.
"But seriously I shouldn't be around him or near him anymore".

" do you still have feelings for him" Jack asks with his blue eyes looking at me in curiosity.

The room was silent. Everything that he has done to me is like I wouldn't have feelings for him. But I don't know. There's something still there. Yet I don't want to like him which I don't but there's something there.
All I know is that Jacks mine and I should worry about him only.

"I don't know" I say.

"What do you mean" you can tell his voice is getting louder.

"I mean I feel like there's something still there but I don't have really actual feelings for him because I have you"

"SO YOU DO LIKE HIM!" Jack yells in my face.

"Jack calm down I like you more oops correct that I LOVE YOU JACK YOUR ALL IVE WANTED IN A GUY A GUY WHO TREATS ME THE WAY I WANT TO BE TREATED" I hug him. He does make me happy but when I hug him I feel cold but when I'm in CAmerons arms I feel warm.

Let's say from there things got kinda crazy.

*Camerons pov*

When Jack punched me I was angry. Also I would never kill her I'm doing that to scare her how I love scaring her but what makes me even more mad is that she likes someone else other then me. I love her still so freaking much I don't even like my "girlfriend" it's just to make her jealous. Which isn't working I have to step it up a notch. I've never tried to really use her but she's just getting all these stuff in her head.

But I was at Jacks house because I figured she'd be here and I was listening through the window what they were saying

" do you still have feelings for him" I'm guess Jack says.

"I don't know" hmmm.

"What do you mean"

"I mean I feel like there's something still there but I don't have really actual feelings for him because I have you" so she does still have feeling hahah Jack you little corn boy. (Considering he lives in Nebraska lol I'm dumb)

"SO YOU DO LIKE HIM!" Woah little Jack has stepped up his game here trying to be tough.

"Jack calm down I like you more oops correct that I LOVE YOU JACK YOUR ALL IVE WANTED IN A GUY A GUY WHO TREATS ME THE WAY I WANT TO BE TREATED" Ouch that hurt. She doesn't love me. She likes Jack Edward Johnson. All the bed things she said to me plays through my mind she really does hate me. I'm becoming depressed again. But the weird thing is she says she hates me when she still have feelings for me. She's so weird.

But as I'm staring through the window they begin to makeout. Oh. That never happened to us. I'm guessing I'm a no one to her.

My heart is completely now broken.

Hey guys sorry I didn't update sooner but I've just been really busy😁but I try to make up for it and anyways school starts in 2 more days *goes in a hole and cries* KSKIIGUUUHGGHH 😭I don't want to but hopefully this year goes my vvvvvvvvvv fast but I love you and I will try to update sooner💕
~Kai💜