Chapter 16

*Scarletts pov*
Today I was hanging out with Celeste I missed her so much she told me about how she's now dating Nash.

"Aww you guys I ship it so hard" I smile.

"Yeah ever since I saw him I kinda fell in love" she blushes.

We kept talking about our love life's and catching up on other things she's been my best friend for years I love her she's just so fun to talk to.

"I'm gonna go to the store to get some food we have none" I roll my eyes.

"I know right I can't right now because Nash is taking me out" she says.

"Okay bye" I wave and drive in my car. I guess the store wasn't opened noticing it wasn't even 11:30 a.m. I sighed and walked back to my car. When I was walking back I felt something cover my eyes. I Imediantly scream. They picked me up and threw me in somewhere dark.

I start crying and I felt something moving I was in the trunk of a car.

"HELP" I yell.

No one answered I started to cry, I'm dumb I could just call someone. I look in my pocket and there wasn't anything in there. I began to cry I'm being kidnapped. I Imediantly figured out who was kidnapping me. My stalker.

I started to get dizzy and everything went black.

4 hours later I woke up in a unknown room on a bed with covers on me. I sighed and I realized I'm kidnapped I begin to cry. Why me.

I get up out of the bed and realize I'm naked. "WHAT THE..." I yell.

I started panicking, I got raped? I thought. Ugh I can't stand this anymore. I try to find my clothes but I don't have any in here I begin to cry.

"Why" I mouth quietly. I felt the door open and I rushed into bed and pull the covers over me.

I felt someone on top of me. I was shaking tremendously. "Don't hurt me" I cry.

"Shut up" I hear a voice. The voice sounded really familiar I couldn't make out who it was though.

"I want my boyfriend, I wanna be wrapped in his arms I want him to tell me everything will be okay I want him to kiss me so many times assuring me that I will be fine. I want his presence by me, I want him to rub my back and cuddle me. I just want him by my side. I need him" I say in my head

I hear the door shut and then I sigh in realif I then hear screams downstairs and I hear someone rush through the door I get really scared.

I felt someone's arms wrap around me and cries. What? I look up and see Cameron's Beautiful eyes.

"CAM" I yell and hug him.

"Baby are you okay! What happened" he kisses my head 100 times.

I begin to cry. "Well all I remember is that when I was walking to my car I felt something around my eyes and then I got thrown into a truck and... I got raped" I cry.

"No no no" he cried with me.

I get out of the covers and hug him while he's holding my naked body.

He looks down at my body and gasps.

"What" I say. I look down and see bruises on me, burns, red marks, cuts, and knife engraved in me.

"Oh no" I began to cry. It hurts so bad.

"How...why could someone do this to you" Cameron says with teary eyes.

"Because...I'm not worth it" I say Quietly.

"Never say that again you're the most beautiful thing in the world the best thing that happened to me I can't bare to lose you I love you so much you mean the whole world to me I truly love you and I don't want you to get hurt anymore" he says he looks down at my wrist and I try to hide it but he caught me. It was all my cute about 50 of them.

"You-" he says with eyes and tears.

I look down and nod. He grabs my worst and kisses it.

"Please don't ever harm you're self again you're worth It" he says and sits me on his lap.

I wrap my legs around him and kiss his soft lips that made me go weak and melt everytime.

"Cameron I love you to"

I say.

I know loves a strong word so Is hate. But I figured out that I truly love Cameron he's my light on my world he's my everything. I couldn't ask for anybody else he wouldn't hurt me. I got a text from someone and it was unknown I gulp. I read it and it said. I'm closer then you think I'm here beside you... watch out baby. I look up at Cameron And see a smirk on his face and he pressed his lips against me. Then I felt something painful go through me.

Have a good day😄
~Kai💜