Chapter 31

*Scarletts pov*
Before Cameron could do anything to me I smacked him in the face.

"CAMERON YOUR SUCH A A**WHOLE I HATE YOU SO MUCH CAMERON GET OUT OF MY LIFE I THOUGHT YOU Cared for me" my voice cracked. When I said 'cared for me'

His facial expressions went to furious to hurt.

"I love you Scarlett" he says and grabs me.

"DONT EVER TOUCH ME CAMERON EVER AGAIN!! IF YOU LOVED ME YPU WOULDNT HURT ME PHSICALLY AND MENTALLY I REALLY THOUGHT I LOVED YOU CAMERON ALEXANDER DALLAS WELL I WAS DANG WRONG YOU HURT ME SO BAD" The next thing I know I punched him in the stomach.

"GET. OUT. OF. MY. CAR" I yell at him and shove him out of the way, yes I sound reckless, but I'm doing it for the good.  I had a couple tears in my eyes but I hurriedly wiped them away.  I drove back home and see everyone back. 

I sighed as I walked through the door.  I took my heels off and face planted onto the couch and started balling my eyes out.  Why am I such a terrible person I honestly thought I loved him I thought he loved and cared for me but I guess not he's just another stuck up guy   He isn't exactly my first boyfriend I had a summer fling that didn't go well he was just as Cameron yet when I kissed him and was around him I felt nothing.  He then moved to Canada which I was realeaved.  But back to Cam, he was such a sweet heart yet I didn't know what was behind him he used me like I was a toy threw away into trash.  That's how I feel when I'm around him.

Yet I still have the same feelings towards him. 

How can someone be so bad but feel so right?

***
I woke up on the couch it was 7:00 a.m and I looked like a hot mess.  I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my hair and wiped my makeup off.  I went into my room and put a long shirt on with nothing but my underwear under neath. 

I don't know who to talk about this with. Celeste is with Nash once again I feel like in losing my best friend and Josh doesn't understand because he's never had this happen in his life.  And All my other friends idk if they do.  Yet Madison might I might just go talk to her. 

I decided to call since she rarely answers text. 

"Hey Mads, can you please comeover"

"Hold up, what's wrong I'm on my way"

"Thanks"

I end the call and sigh I lay on my bed and thought.  I haven't had time to think to myself in a while and it feels great. 

I heard knocks on the door and Madison came in. 

"Oh gosh! You look like a mess what happened?!" She asks.

"Let me explain, ever since Cam and I broke up I thought I never like anyone else Cameron made me feel great yet he treated me horribly.  I haven't told anyone but my brother but I kissed Jack J. And it felt...good I liked the kiss I just didn't know how to feel at the time.  My brother came back and we went to church Cameron was there I don't want to get into details but he hurt me to where I felt woozy.  He says he still loves me when he really doesn't he's just trying to get me back but when I got home last night I thought about Jack about the kiss and I really need to talk to him about it because I liked it"

"Wow I'm so sorry Scarlett, but go talk to him I'm sure he likes you and the kiss he's worth a try he's sweet" she assures me.

"Yeah, I might but I really need to go to him soon."

"Well first we don't want you looking like that you need to dress stunning"

"Ughgfhfjfjfgh seriously I had to dress good for Cameron and I have to dress good again, not that I'm dressing to impress but still" I do a 'bish whet' pose.

"Yes you are now go get your fat butt upstairs and put something cute on" she winks.

"Okay but I'm making you pick it out" I chuckle.

"Fine with me I already dress better then you" she laughs.

"HEYY" I playfully smack her.

***
I'm on my way to jacks house and all I know is that I'm scared to go up to him. Gosh I sound like I'm in middle school I'm 20 years old for heavens sake!

I'm currently wearing a sundress with a cardigan.  Nothing showy just cute. 

I go up to his door and knock. 

"Hi" he answers.

"Hey I need to talk to you about something" I fiddle with my hands.

"About the kiss" we both sit down his facial expression turns to happy to nervous. 

"Y-yeah" he ask.

"Well I liked it and I think I might like you" wow I like Jack ?!

His facial expression turns to excitement he has a huge smile on his face.

"I like you to that kiss meant a lot, so Scarlett Rose Banes will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. 

I don't know if it was to soon or something but I didn't want to bring him down I need to give him a try. 

"Of course" I smile. 

We then kiss. It's was magical.

But one thing missing

It wasn't as good as Camerons.

I UPDATE TOOO MUCH I MIGHT UPDATE TOMORROW TOOO 😏 IM JUST FEELING THIS STORY ITS FUN TO WRITE

I love all of you and hope you have a good evening/day. 👻
~Kai💜