Chapter 25

*Scarletts pov*
I currently was cleaning the house and my room because it was a huge mess.

"Your always stressed lemme clean" can says.

"It's fine" I sigh.

"No it isn't" he says sweeping the floor. I go upstairs into Celeste room and see her with Nash by her side.

Gg
"We didn't do anything we promise" Celeste says.

"Sure, anyways I'm not as stressed today I feel better" I Sigh in realif.

"That's great! We'll leave" she says and gets up and shuts the door. "Okay then" I say.

I walk back downstairs to see the house spotless.

"Thank you so much Cam I don't know what I'd do withought you" I kiss him.

"You'd be dead" he says.

"Why is that?" I put my hand on my hip.

"Because I wouldn't be able to teach you house to live your life to the fullest" he grabs more food.

"That's partially true" I hug him.

"Get off of me you don't have premisson to touch my no no spots" he says.

"Okay" I tough his Wayne

"I gave a dog a bone" I wink and walk upstairs.

I took a shower and decided to get dressed I put highwaisted shorts on and a pink crop top with a cardigan on.

I did my make ups which was some bronzer and winged eyeliner.

I then go downstairs to see Cameron laying down on his phone.

"Well you took a while" he chuckles.

"I had to get ready dude" I say and sit on his lap.

"Don't get to comfortable" Cam warns me.

"Why" I ask.

"Because I might do dirty things to you" he whispers in my ear.

"What a pervert I push his face away"

"I'm tired cammy" I snuggle into his chest and hear his heartbeat.

"You know this is my favorite thing to be with you cuddling on the couch with not worries in the world and just in each other's arms" he wraps his muscular arms around me.

"It's my favorite to I love the sound of your heartbeat when I say something cute to you I hear your heart skip a beat and it makes me smile" I say.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

"I Love you most"

"I love you moster"

"I hate you less" I say.

"Aw thanks" he blushes.

"We're a dysfunctional couple" I laugh.

"Yes we are" he chuckles.

We sat in silence for a while u to he said.

"I need a bra"

"Um what" I laugh.

"I said I need a bra, cam you go get me one" he asks.

"Um go get it yourself" I say.

"OkAy"

He leaves the house and I say with a confused look but whatever he will come back.

30 minutes later Cameron was back with a thong and bra on you could practically see his dick.

"OMFG CAMERON" I say cracking up.

"Aren't I just gorgeous" he says making a puma face doing weird poses.

"Oh very" I say practically dying.

"Take that off before I get dirty thoughts" I say mimicking Cameron.

"I don't sound like that but I sure do look good in some undies" he runs around the house.

"No just no" I continue laughing.

"Take it off" I whine.

"Never" he says.

"Please do" I say.

"You take it off for me then" he smirks. Ughhhh. I take it off teasing him.

"You know it would be hot if it was on you and I was taking it off but it's just the opposite so it isn't" he laughs.

"Yeah it really is weird" I say

"Just like you" I add.

Right now we were watching a movie and I was so bored.

"I'm really bored". I say playing with Cans fingers.

"What do you want to do then we can go anywhere your heart and mind desires" he says to me.

"I really don't care we can go" I say honestly.

"Good because it's gonna be a surprise" he gives a sly smirk.

"Fine" I say.

We go in the car and he makes me put a blindfold on.

"This is great" I say to cam. "You like it" he says. "Of course being with you" I hold his hand. "I'm flattered" he says I can almost see him blushing through the bandanna.

We got there and I took. My blind fold off we were at a aquarium.

"Omg cam" I say and run inside.

"So your happy" he smiles.

"Of course I am thank you so much I don't think I can live without you" I give him hundreds of kisses on his face.

"I thought you would like this because I know you love the ocean" he holds my hand as we enter.

Stupid ending for this chapter but I love updating so I've updated a lot😂
~Kai💜