Chapter 11

*Scarletts pov*
I woke up at 9:00 a.m. I remembered that Connor texted me I decided to look at it.

From Connor:
Hey Scarlett I'm going to this party tomorrow night and I wanted to see if you wanted to go to.

He texted that last night and I'm going to a party so I wonder what party he is going to.

To Connor:
Oh hey sorry I just got your text lol I'm going to a party tonight to its Cameron's if you possibly know who he is...

I got up and decided to take a shower.

Once I was done with that I put a tank Top on and leggings since I'm not doing anything until the party tonight.

I curled the ends of my hair so my hair would be ready and. I wouldn't have to do that.

"Hey" Celeste says once I got down to the kitchen.

"Hey" I see a note from Josh he went into work early and he made pancakes aww I love that kid.

"Josh is so sweet"

"I know I saw that note earlier I already ate oops" Celeste giggles.

"It's okay, you're going to the party tonight right?" I ask Celeste in sure she is.

"Yep" she says popping the 'p'

"Ok"
****
Hours later I got a text from Connor, Cameron, and Madison.

From Connor:
Haha yeah I guess we both will be seeing each other see you in 2 hours

From Madison:
Hey bb❤️, can't wait for the party tonight!! We can party all night long it will be great:))

From Cameron:
Good afternoon Beautiful! Can't wait to see you tonight wear something sexy;) oh wait you already are. Hahaha. Anyways come about a hour early

I smiled at the text messages I'm glad I have friends I used to never. I can't believe it's already almost time for the party.

"Celeste I'm going to the party early a hour early so hurry and get dressed I say from upstairs.

I rush to my room and grab some red pumps and a black skin tight dress that went just below my butt. I did my makeup which was a wing eyeliner red lipstick and sparkly eyeshadow. Oooh getting dolled up. Well this was what normal people wear to party's especially parties that are college parties.

Celeste comes out with a cheetah print dress with her hair curled and the dress went to her mid thigh and was skin tight to.

"ZAYUM YOU HOT GIRL" I yell.

"LOOK AT YOU YOUR SEXY" she laughs.

We drive to Cameron's house and once we get there no one was there except Nash cam and Bryant of course.

Nash opened the door and his jaw dropped.

"Um... You guys look great" he says well he was checking out Celeste.

I winked at him and went inside. The usual Cameron was in his room.

"Hey" I say standing in his door frame.

He turns around and looks at me and immediate his jaw dropped and checked me out. I did a weird pose.

He stands up and I see something popping in his pants. I smirk to my self.

"Okay when I said sexy I didn't know you were going to but you look even more sexier then I thought wow" he pulls me close to him.

"Normal outfit for college parties, can't wait for tonight" I wink at him. I'm trying my hardest to turn him on because I want to test him to see if he can last without going to far.

***
It's been a hour and people crowd in. I see Madison and bring her over.

"Omg girl you look great" she says.

"Wow you do to" I say.

She was wearing a. White skin tight dress with pink flowers on it and black stripes.

We started dancing to Groove by Jack and Jack. By the time the song was over everyone was here.

I see people I know here but we aren't really friends some high school friends I found from a while ago.

I spot Ian in the crowd I run up to him. "IAN I MISSED YOU" I say and hug him.

"Hey Scarlett, wow you look amazing" he says I laugh because no I dont. I talked to him for about 10 minutes when GDFR came on and I found Cameron in the crowd with girls around him I felt a pang of...Jealousy in me I run up to Cameron and started grinding my hips on him. It's actually really fun but can be nasty but hey everyone does it.

"Stop" Cameron says to me.

"What?" I say confused.

"You're turning me on" he says and kisses my neck. I smirk to myself and continue to do what I do. He pulls me closer to him and people stare at us lol I don't even care. I might sound snobby right now, but when I'm at parties I'm care free.

"Wanna get something to drink" cameron whispers in my ear.

"Sure"

I usually don't drink but this party had tons of colorful shots I couldn't resist. I down the shot in one gulp it sliding down while burning my throat.

I had 3 more and I was drunk not fully but just drunk.

"This is so fun" I say to Cameron and pull him to me and we start to dance to the music. Parties are one of my favorite things it's just so fun to do really whatever. Cameron drags me upstairs what is he doing?!

He pushes me in a room well there were to people sucking heir faves off on there I looked and everything was a blur since I was drunk. I finally made out who they were it was Nash and Celeste. I knew they were gonna be together.

Cameron goes into the guest bedroom and pushes me on he bed. He kisses my lips. Oh how I say 100 times the best feeling in the world.

Minutes later we were down to our undergarments. It got super heated. I was now unclothed with nothing covering me now.

"Cameron can we stop now because... I-I'm not ready yet and we aren't even dating..." I say. "And I don't want to be known as a slut" I say to him.

He gets of of me and I get my clothes back on.

"You aren't a slut to me you won't ever be I guess we're just friends with benefits" he winks and walks out of the room. He left me confused. I walk out of the room and part more and more.

Hey everyone I have 2 more days of school 😆😆 I'm so excited I love all of you have a good day!!
~Kai💜