Chapter 27

*Scarletts pov*
I started tearing up. For 3 years. He has just made my life harder and hurt
Me. I was now balling. I can't do this anymore. I go into the bathroom and grab my blade I look into the mirror I haven't done this in almost a year.

I slide the blade through my skin wincing at the pain. I sliced more and more.

I stop and sit on the bathroom floor and cry so hard. I thought he loved me I thought he actually cared for me. I wash the blood and get my shoes on and go into my car.

*Camerons pov*
No no no no no no no. I am on Twitter and Instagram and I've seen the video. My heart hurts so bad. She hates me.

I ended up crying I don't wanna lose her. I love her to much. I care for her to much. I can't lose her now she doesn't know why I have this addiction but I don't know how to tell it to her.

*Scarletts pov*
I was in Camerons driveway. I'm debating on going in there. I look like a huge mess my mascara is running and hair is a mess and I'm wearing sweats and my shirt has blood on it.

I ring the doorbell and I was shaking I'm scared. I love him so much but I don't know anymore.

He answered the doorbell and once I se him I started crying. He engulfs me with a hug as much as I wanted to stay in his arms I push him.

"I can't believe you" I say crying.

"I can explain" he says

"There's not that much explains to do Cameron I don't think I can trust you anymore" I break down once again.

His face seemed to drop he looked at me with sad eyes.

"I mean that if I can't trust you I don't think we can see each ot-other any-ny more"

"No Scarlett I love you just let me explain" he says with his eyes dropping and tears coming out of it.

"Good bye Cameron I-i l-love you" I say leaving going out of the door.

I look back at him he's standing there staring at me.

"I will always love you" he says and that's it I ball my eyes and shut the door and get in my car and leave. I get home and sob and ball my eyes out. I broke up with the one I love the most.

I don't know If I could live without him but he doesn't care for me he has lied to me all these years.

I got a text from Jack J
Johnson:
I'm sorry I heard the news I'm on my way

Cameron ugh he told him why.

To Johnson:
Ugh he told you why? But okay thanks I'm really sad I just had to break up with him.

The door bell rang and I got up and Jack was at the door.

He immediantly hugged me and I broke down.

"You deserve to let it all out, in so sorry Scar" he holds me tight.

"I thought he cared for me but he only used me for sex and stalked me for 3 years he lied to me"

"Im sorry he deserves the break up I guess but I will help you through this keep your mind off of him" he says.

I nod my head and lay down my head was on his legs while he was playing with my hair.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks me.

"Not really" I sigh.

"Okay" he gets up and gets some icecream.

"Thank you your the best" I say. He gives a genuine smile and says. "Where's celeste"

"Oh she's out on a date with Nash she texted me" I say.

"Oh cool, so do you wanna do something"

"Not really, I really just wanna lay down and watch Netflix something to keep my mind off of him" I get shivers.

"Okay" he says I lay back down on his legs and we watch pretty little liars.

"Thanks for watching this with me even if it's girly" I chuckle.

"No problem" he smiles.

I looked up at Jack and he has a really cute smile and nice hair I just wanna run my hands through it.... Wait you just had a brake up Scarlett.

I sigh and I felt my eyes getting heavy and I fall asleep.

They aren't together 😭 hey guys I feel like updating a lot because I just love this story so much so yeah
~Kai💜