Chapter 6

*Scarletts pov*
I woke up and it was 3:00
Am in the morning. I felt someone by my side I got really scared and noticed it was Cameron. I liked being in his arms it's just I don't feel comfortable yet.

I remembered last night, what he said he wats us both to die I thought about dying a while back but not now I'm finally happy and him dying would make me unhappy. I wouldn't want him to die. I quickly get changed into shorts and a tanktop I walk out of the room but Cameron wakes up.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Um... I'm sleeping on the couch because I didn't want to awake you"I lie.

"No sleep with me, beautiful" he says and holds his arms out.

I blush and get back in bed and he pulls me into him and strokes my hair and rubs my back.

"Scarlett, your one of the reasons why I'm living today" he says into my hair and slowly drifts off to sleep. I then do to just me in his arms is the best feeling in the world I never wanted to leave his grasp.

****
It was now morning and I woke up with someone on top of me. what?!!?! I see cameron and he sees me to and presses his lips against mine. Ok... Nice way to get awoken by. He grabs my waist so my body is closer to his he deepens the kiss and slips his Tounge in my mouth. He starts grinding his body against mine. Horny much? I moan in pleasure and I tug at his brown thick beautiful hair.

He starts to slip my shirt off and I didn't even care at the point im really feeling this. I take his shirt off and he slowly takes my shorts off without breaking the kiss. We were just in out undergarments and before you know he starts kissing down my whole body and sucks my thigh. I moan.

I didn't want this to go any farther so before I break the kiss I start to grind my hips on his. I back away and give him a kiss and smirk.

"Your such a tease baby girl" he chuckles. "Ha I know I am and btw one of the best kisses I've ever had, I wouldn't mind waking up everyday to that" I wink and I get a outfit for the day which was just highwaisted shorts and a black croptop with a flower crown in my hair I didn't do anything with my hair today. And I had my white converses on.

I walk out of the room while Cameron follows behind me and we go downstairs to see that Celeste has made breakfast.

"So what was all that moaning up there" she smirks.

"I'm being honest with you today, he woke me up with a makeout session nothing else happened I didn't let it get far" I wink at her while pouring some milk into a cup.

I eat the eggs and bacon she made in silence. Cameron giving a couple smirks to me occasionally and rubs my thigh. He's turning me on and I don't think I can handle it anymore. I smack his hand away and mouth "stop" he puts his hand right back on there and at this point I was angry, yet I didn't want him to let go.

"I know you want me" he whispered in my ear while kissing my jaw.

I ignored it and rolled my eyes and got up.

"Hey cel, im Gonna go penny board to get away from him because he keeps bothering me" I say I na whiny voice on purpose.

"He's all yours, see Ya later suckers" I left and rode my pennyboard on the streets of California. It was so beautiful I admired every view I had of the morning air and the palm trees and the people on the street with the beautiful ocean as the waves crash into the sand and people surfing and people tanning and Even people sleeping. California was my best choice to live in and I'm glad I chose this place.

I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into someone and fell over.

I got up off of the person and looked up at the person.

It was a guy and he had a beautiful smile and reddish brown hair with greenish yellow eyes. He was walking with starbucks in his hands. I smile and say "sorry I wasn't paying attention it just I couldn't take my eyes off the view here" I smile.

"It okay I should of payed attention to" he smiles.

"So what's your name?" I ask.

"Connor, yours?"

"Scarlett"

"That's nice well I'm Connor Franta to be exact" he winks.

"Lol well hello Connor Franta! Well I better go now but I will give you my number because I'd love to know more about you" I give a friendly smile,

"Okay thanks I'd like to, to" he and I exchange numbers and we wave.

He was so sweet yet awkward I like him. I went off again and I couldn't stop smiling I don't even know why. I kept thinking about that guy but once I got to starbucks I thought of Cameron I don't know why.

I feel like someone's watching me again. My stomach turned when I got this text message.

Unknown number:
Hey baby I wanna see more of you then I saw this morning babe;)

I then got my drink and drive off home. On the way home I heard snapshots I heard running behind me I started to cry. I'm gonna die.

I got home and ran into my house with myself crying oh great no ones here. I heard someone knock at the door I ran into the bathroom and start to cry harder I heard the door open and I stayed quiet even thought I was scared to death.

The bathroom door opened and it was Cameron luckily. I couldn't stop crying because of the texts and how im being....watched or whatever.

"Baby what's wrong I can't see you cry what happened" he rushes to my side and picks me up and hold me like a baby and kisses my forehead repeatedly.

"Im...I-I-m being stalked cameron" I manage to say.

"Everything will be okay" he has his mouth open though.

He takes me to my bedroom and sits me on there and kisses my forehead and takes off his shirt.

"Because I will make you feel better" he smirks