Chapter 33

*Camerons pov*
Everything is going wrong.
It's been a week and I haven't thought of anything or done anything to her I've just done the usual rutene.

Wake up
Check phone
Make breakfast
Stalk her
Go home
Do work
Stalk her
Lunch
Random things
Dinner
Stuff
Stalk her
Sleep.

I've found out that's her and Jack seemed to be getting close and her BROTHERS BACK?!?! WYD SCARLETT?!

I decided to text her on Nashs phone.

To Evil child:(yep that's the name Nash put)
Your gonna wish you never left me.

I put the phone down and decided to make some lunch.

She replied after I was done making macaroni.

From Evil Child:
Nash I swear what's your problem?!?

To evil child:
Nothing and who said I was Nash 😏

From evil child:
Idk...

To evil child:
Okay but watch your back Jack isn't the best he's different ...

I smirk to my self and deleted the text and put Nashs phone down then Nash woke up. 

*Scarletts pov*
Those text were so weird.  I don't even know what to say anyways I was currently listening to Jack and jacks new EP and it's the best😍😍

It made me really wanted to see Jack at the moment. I'm craving ca-jacks lips on mine.

I decided to take a walk. I look at Everyone's houses and I stop in front of Camerons. I let out a huge sigh and look up at his house. I can see through his windows so me being curious I decided to take a look. I know I might sound stalker like but he's the one that stalked me. I see 2 people on the couch making out.  Wow. I Mean he can do whatever he wants but we broke up not long ago and he's already over me shows that he never cared.

I get to Jacks house and I see him about to leave.  "Oh hey babe what are you doing here" he kisses my cheek and hugs me.

"Umm well I wanted to see you and I see your to busy to spend time with me" I fake cry. 

"I'm always to busy to spend time with you" he play punches me. I chuckle.

"No but seriously what are
You doing" I lean up against his porch. 

"I'm going out to eat with some of the guys, you can come if you'd like because I'd love to spend time with the person that makes me happy" he says. Aw he made me blush. 

"Oka and I'd love to spend time with the person that make me happy and on top of the world" I kiss his cheek.

"Well played Scarlett well played" he blushes.

"AWWW I SEE WITTLE JACKIE BWUSHING" I play you his cheeks. 

"Stoop grandma" he laughs.

We both got in the car and he held my hand he whole time.

As we get to the restraunt it was tgif (Friday's) we sit down and we see gilinsky, Madison, Nash, Matt, and Cam but he's with a girl she was wearing a pink crop top and bootyshorts I mean don't get me wrong she was really pretty but she had to much eyeliner and lipstick on and dressed slutty. 

"Hey mads" I gave her a hug I missed her.  I gave Nash and Matt a hug as well.

"Nashty I missed you is Celeste coming?!" I ask. 

"Yeah she's on her way."

I was tempted to ask about the text but decided not to.  We had a big both I was Johnson, me, Celeste, and Madison and across form Madison is gilinsky and across from Celeste is Nash across from me is Cam then his girl friend and mAtt across of Jack j.

We ordered our food and the girl started talking she had a weird accent. 

"So Scarlett I heard your a Model you must be a bad one considering how ugly you are" I rolled my eyes and didn't say anything Cameron smirked at me. We got our food and Celeste and Nash seemed to be acting all nice together.  Jack pulls me into him and kisses my cheek. 

"Oh I don't think all of you know but me and Scarlett are dating I'm happy we are to she makes me feel so different I love her" he kisses my forehead. 

He loves me? I don't know if I love him. But he makes me happy and I know he's not a fake like Cameron and he doesn't use me for sex he's sweet and amazing.  Yeah I love him I think...

"I love you to" I hug him. 

People Awwwww. 

Cameron looks at us in disgust.  And rolls his eyes.  He had a stern face on him. I began to eat my food and I felt a hand on my thigh.  I look to see it wasn't jacks it was Cameron's I missed that touch same feeling I felt being with him the devil.  I clear my throat. 

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom I'll be back." The only bathroom was a family one.   I didn't have to use the bathroom I just had to keep stop from my ovaries exploding and needed to chill and think. 

I look in the mirror and check my makeup. 

The bathroom door opens I see Cameron I rush to one of the stall and lock the door I stand on the toilet and squat down.  Cameron then says
"I know your in there" in a stern voice.  I was shaking I honestly can say I'm scared of Cameron. 

I moved a little and I think he heard. 

"Scarlett Rose open the door or I will kill you" I hurriedly open the door. 

I see him with a gun in his hand pointed towards me. 

"NO DONT SHOOT ME" I yell.  I began crying.  He's trying to kill me. 

"I WILL DO ANYTHING" I yell. 

"Anything?" He says.

"WHATEVER YES PLEASE DONT KILL ME" I don't want to die like this I  want to be with Jack. 

"Then stop dating Jack" he says   

"I can't" I weep in tears.

"Or you die" he says and puts the trigger up to my head.

"CAMERONS JUST STOP I THOUGHT YOU FREAKING LOVED ME I LOVED YOU I THOUGHT YOU CARED FOR ME YET YOU USED ME YOU MEANT THE WORLD TO ME YET YOU LIED TO ME AND NOW YPUR TRYING TO KILL ME"

"I loved you Cameron and now I hate you".

He puts the gun down and his face drops. 

"But I love you" he comes up to me. 

"No you don't if you did you would kill me or use me you wouldn't betray me I hate you "

"Sweetheart I'm not who you think I am and if you keep acting this way things are gonna get nasty" he smirks and pins me against the wall.

He kisses me I didn't kiss back it was a hungry kiss sloppy but needy I started crying.

Jack then opens the bathroom door the last thing I saw was Jack punching Cameron then I blacked out.

HY BABES SORRY IVE BEEN INACTIVE AF BUT I LOVE YOUUUUUU AND SCHOOLS STARTING BACK UP ON AUGUST 12 KMS SO I WILL RPOBABLY NOT UPDATE A WHOLE LOT BUT LOVE YOU CHILDREN thanks FOR 4K OFGGSJKA
~Kai💜