Chapter 13

*Scarletts pov*
The pregnancy test was negative, both of them were. I took a deep sigh in relief. I decided to call cameron and tell him I'm not pregnant.

Cam- hello?
Scarlett- I have good news!
Cam- okay what?
Scarlett- well I'm...pregnant...
Cam-WHAT this can't be happening now now we aren't even dating
Scarlett- I'm kidding cam, both tests turned out negative
Cam- thank God, but either way I'd be happy to have a baby with you
Scarlett- aw
Cam- come over I miss youuuuu
Scarlett- okay
Cam- okay
Scarlett-k... Be there soon

I got dressed in white high waisted shorts with a black tank crop top. With black dress shoes. I did my makeup which was some mascara and little eyeliner.

I got in my car and drove off jamming off to Zedds new album. I soon got to Cams house and knocked on the door waiting for atleast someone to answer there weren't any cars here except Cameron's. The door wasn't answering I got a text from unknown number and it said
Unknown number:
Baby I know your here I know how bad you want me... I see you don't dare look behind you 😈

I gulp and kept banging in the door. "CAMERON" I bang on the door he finally answers and I give him a huge hug. "Help" I silently cry. "What happened" he rubs my back. "I'm being stalked cam I don't want to get kidnapped" I say.

"Everything will be okay as long as your in my arms" he kisses my forehead.

"Thanks" I say. He pulls out something behind him and they were sunflowers aw.

"Awwww cam thanks" I say and give him another hug.

"No problem, btw you look nice" he lets go of the hug.

"Thanks" I blush he always makes me really happy.

"You look nice to" he was wearing khakis shorts and a white v neck. Zayum.

"So I decided to take you out to the boardwalk they have a lot of rides going on and etc..." He says.

"That's be nice, I'm guessing your saying that this is date" I smirk.

"Yep me and you no one else" he smiles.

We left the house and we drove to the beach or board walk and we got there. Cam got out of the car and went to the other side and opened the door.

"What a gentleman" I smack his arm and smile.

"I know I am" he smirks.

"Cocky"

"I know you want this cock" he smirks.

"Shut up" I giggle.

He holds my hand for the first time and I feel this tingling feeling through out my body. He looks at my eyes and I do to and he smiles. I got goosebumps through my body and smiled back. We payed for tickets and the man up there look tired. "Here's some money to cheer you up" I smile giving him a 20.

"Oh thanks, you made my day" he smiled.

We walked to the rides and cameron looks at me again and says "wow your the sweetest person ever" he says I blush.

"Well he seemed kinda sad and tired so I just decided to" I say.

"Kindness is killer" he smirks.

We went on millions of ride it was so fun he makes me so happy.

He bought me tons of stuff animals and stuff so I decided to win one for him.
"I don't want it you have it" he says.

"No, you do because if I leave someday it will remind me of you" I say.

"Thanks Scar I lov- never mind" he says.

That hurt a little I mean I don't except him to but he just I don't know.

"Oh no problem" I gave a weak smile.

"What's wrong?" His curiosity on his face made him so cute.

"It's nothing" I gave a straight face.
"Something's wrong I can tell I know you to well to know that nothing's fine" he rubs his hand up and down my arm which gave a rush of chills down my side.

"Cameron drop it. I'm fine I swear" I say when really I wish he'd like me back.

He didn't say a word until we got to the food area.

"What do you want?" He asks me.

"Anything you get I don't care honestly I just want foooooooooooood" I say rubbing my stomach.

"Okkaaaaayyyyyyyyyy" he says mocking me. I roll my eyes and giggle.

He got chicken wings and cotton candy.

"Thank you camelia" I say and stuff cotton candy in his face.

"Hey" he says in a whiny voice. I laugh and we through cotton candy at each other. "Okay we should eat our food" he laughs.

After we got done eating we walk down the boardwalk. "Thanks cam for taking me on this date it's been really fun especially with you" I look up at his chocolate brown eyes.

"No problem just taking my favorite girl on a date" he puts his arm around me. "And I'm happy to go with my favorite guy, jk you aren't my favorite guy Ian is" I say Ian's always been my best friend so of course he's my favorite.

"Oh thanks, jk" he laughs. We walk to the end of the boardwalk and we sat down. He brings me close to him. "Gosh just kiss me already" he says and I kiss him this is the best kiss In the world.

"Scarlett I've been wanting to ask you this for a long long time, I really like you're like love you Scarlett you mean so much to me you've been the greatest friend in the past month you are the most caring person I've ever met thank you for being you and thanks for being in my existence and I thank you so much for that so Scarlett will you be my girlfriend?" He asks with nervousness.

My heart skipped a beat my breath hitched and it brought tears into my eyes I really like him so much. "Of course I like you very much to" I kiss him. After that he brings me into him and I thought how could I have ever been so lucky?

HEY ITS SUMMER AND THEY ARE FINALLY DATING AWWWWWWWEWEEWEW SJSKSKSKSK
~Kai💜