Epilouge

It's been 5 months after that day with Cameron and I I've never felt so different about life he made me realize that Everything will get better through time. But the sad thing is me and him aren't together and I don't think there will be a chance were both going our separate ways. I don't know if there was a chance or not I think I fell in love with the right guy but it feels so wrong yet right. If that even makes since.

Cameron Dallas
Cameron Dallas
Cameron Dallas
Cameron Dallas

Is all I can things about at the moment as I'm sitting in my car wondering hep I could ever feel his touch again when he's with Daisy.

Falling in love with someone is one of the hardest yet most amazing thing in the word love is such a strong word and so is hate and that's what's Cameron taught me. He taught me that being in love is so much more then what I thought. Also he taught me that hating him was a disgrace but he deserved it. I thought things changed with him but not really that much. He's still that same loving angel in the inside but on he outside he's a devil that can control your mind.

It's crazy to think that I could be in love with someone that used me like trash but really he was just addicted to me I'm his bad habit that he can't just get rid of. And he is my bad habit that I want to push away so far but want him so close.

He taught me what being in love feels like and made me feel so special. He's the one all along. He's always has. Cameron Alexander Dallas my stalker is the person that I would give up the world for the person that makes me happy I love Cameron Dallas

Even if he's with Daisy and ignores me. I will always love him.

I don't know what to call this relationship but I want you to know to never fall in love with someone that makes you feel like trash. I did and it's wrong but I guess he's just my Prince Charming all along he was just put into the wrong group at the time. But he's changed. He has. And that's what I love about him.

I guess I love Cameron Dallas.

And I guess falling in love with my stalker wasn't so bad after all.

I just call it

Stalker love