Chapter 5-"lets die together"

*Scarletts pov*

Recap:
"I'm not just an ordinary guy Scarlett you don't know who I really am"

After I left Cams I thought about what he said. I couldn't tell what he meant by that how is he different...
I couldn't get that off my head today. He gave me his number so I decided to text him about it.

To Cam😚:
Hey cam😛 earlier today what did you mean by I don't know who you really are?

From Cam😚:
Oh that... It was nothing im just not who you think I am im not just a famous guy im more than that it could be in a good or a bad way

To Cam😚:
Oh....

I sat there what does he mean. Im so confused he could be different in a good or bad way This kid amuses me in a good yet a bad way.

From Cam😚:
Well anyways I was thinking you could comeover tomorrow and meet my friends if your fine with that :)

To cam😚:
Okay that sounds great (: I'd love to meet them and get to know you better have a nice rest of the day I have to go bye👋

From cam😚:
Bye beautiful see Ya tomorrow❤️

I blushed at his last text. This guy got me feeling some type of way I can't describe how I feel. All I know is that it's very unknown for me.

I skip downstairs with a big smile on my face.

"Woah Scar are you okay you seem so...wait who are you seeing" she wiggles her eyebrows.

"Um...this guy name Cameron he's really sweet but I don't like him" I say quickly. Wait do I like him... It's to soon but there's something about him that makes me go crazy. I can't like him he's to out of my league and I'm to busy to even be in a relationship. Besides he wouldn't like me.

"Sure you do... well just tell me anything else about you and him" she says.

"Okay well I'm going to his house tomorrow to meet his friends maybe you could go I could ask" i get into my phone.

I noticed that I haven't been on Twitter or Instagram in a while. I decided to search up Camerons username and woah this guy has more followers then I thought wow. I followed and I decided to post on instagram.

It was Cam and I at the water park we got a picture together.

@scarlettbanes: met this guy yesterday😊 @camerondallas

I soon got tons of followers. What?

"Hey um... Cel I just gained 100 followers in the past 2 minutes what's going on" I say showing her how much I had. I had 1550 now I have 1660. Soon I started gaining more and more and I hit 2k wtf.

I decided to text Cameron what was going on.

To cam😚:
Cam wtf look at my instagram I just gained so many followers whats happening KSKDKSKSKSKSK

From Cam😚:
Ahhahaha your famous child!!! You posted a picture of you and I so I guess they figured something lmao 😂💖

To cam😚:
MY PHONES BLOWING UP WHAT DO I DO SJSJKSSKALALAL

From Cam😚:
😂😂😂😂😂 turn off notifs

To cam😚:
AHHH OKAY

From cam😚:
Lol well congrats bby :)

To cam😚:
Thanks lol wow you must be really famous then since you've been in a movie and in 2 more and your a frog in one of them OMFG 😂😂😂😭