Chapter 8- vs and passing out

*Scarletts pov*
It's been 2 weeks since Cam has heard me singing and I've been thinking about maybe trying to sing in public someday. Or Atleast make covers first.

I was sitting on my bed with Cameron by my side while Celeste was out partying at midnight. Cam and I have became better friends these past weeks. But yet I still get those creepy text messages and don't know who they are from.

Him and I were planning on his party he's having tomorrow.

"I' wanna meet everyone at your house" I say randomly.

"You can when the parties over" he smiles.

"K" I say. I was talking about random stuff knowing he was listening because he was talking to. I felt something warm yet comforting on my thigh. I look down to see Camerons hand. It wasn't high up to where I'd jump and squirm but it was where it was comforting.

I ignored his hand and he started to talk about his friends and his famous life.

"We'll I was apart of this group called Magcon like I told you how I became famous on vine well these people were famous also. We've became so closer and it was so fun I met so many people can became a family with all my friends but in April we decided to split because we were becoming bigger and we realized that this isn't a little game anymore this is serious. Well it was sad to leave I miss them so so much but I'm glad we moved on but were having a reunited tour this summer" he says excitedly.

"Wow! That's awesome I'd love to meet them" I flash a smile.

"And you will be there with me" he smiles a huge smile.

"Really?!?" I say surprised.

"Yes really, I couldn't leave without my best friend" he winks.

Ouch. He friend zoned me. Wait I don't like him so why am I feeling this way. I don't even know anymore my mind is so messed up right now I just need sleep.

"Yeah...anyways I'm exhausted Imma go to sleep" I lay down.

"Same here" he says and he gets in the covers with me.

He puts his arm around my waist pulling me closer. "So about that Victoria Secret modeling business wellll I kinda signed you up because baby your body's fine af" he winks and squeezes my butt.

I gasp surprised. One because I've always wanted to be a vs model because I mean best lingerie store ever. Two he squeezed my butt.

"Okay thank you cam that really meant a lot I lov-" I cut off my sentence at the end I was really gonna say 'I love you' um....that's weird.

He looks at me and gasps. "Umm...yeah well I'm gonna sleep, can't wait to see you model, goodnight beautiful" he winks.

He gives me butterflies in my stomach. I think I'm denying my feeling towards him because. I think i like Cameron Dallas really I do! Everything about him to me is perfect. I bet he doesn't feel the same. I sigh and went to sleep dreaming about being with Cam.
******
I woke up at 6:30 A.M well that's early. I noticed there was a alarm on. I groaned really loud I think I woke up my brother oops.

I noticed Cam wasn't by my side he probably left in the middle of the night. I went donwstairs to see he made pancakes and my brother and him were talking.

"Why is it so early" I rub my eyes like a baby.

"Because you have to model today" cameron smirks.

"Oh" I simply say and eat my food in peace.

"Hey give cel a pill she's probably gonna have a hangover since she probably got drunk" I say to Josh and give him a hug and hurry up stairs and get ready I put on a crop top that had stripes on it with some high waisted shorts and some sandels I did my makeup smokey eye for the photo shoot.

"Zayum" cameron says.

I giggle and we walk out the door.

****
We got there and the girl my modeling agent Kylie is telling me what to wear and the outfits are really showy. I mean it's Victoria secret for heavens sake I can't complain.

One thing is that Cams watching and I'm wearing all of this stuff in front of him. "Umm...can I wear something not so us know showy" I ask Kylie politely.

"Um no this is Victoria's Secret not Church" she rolls her eyes.

Ouch I thought. I'm a Christian and that hurt when she said that.

The lingerie was Lacey. The underwear was a black thong and the bra was black. I put that on and I had to do a awkward pose. Cameron was staring me down and licking his lips. Perverted child.

The next outfit was fish net tight that went to my must high and some red Lacey panties and no bra. Oh.

They told me to cover my boobs by putting my arms in a position over them where they couldn't see it.
The next ones weren't really bad it was just swimsuits.

I got done and I saw Cam and he looked like he was gonna die. He licked his lips and got off the couch and whispered in my ear.

"Your so sexy" oh the things this guy does to me.

"Haha nah but was I okay I mean I didn't want to show off to much" I say honestly.

"It was perfect" he kisses my forehead.

"Eh." I walk off and Cam walks with me it was now 11:00 I got home and I just really wanted to rest I didn't get good sleep.

"I'm gonna go home see ya" cam says and gives me a hug.

"Bye" I say. I lay down in bed and put Netflix on and I was drifting off to a nap when I heard my phone go off. I grab it and it's from the unknown number I gulp.

I unlocked my phone and when I looked at the picture it was a picture! And it wasn't something I wanted to see I suddenly felt urge to puke I drop my phone on the ground seeing it crack and break. I scream and before I know it Celeste comes running in.

"WHAT HAPPENED" she yelled. I was in so much shock that I felt dizzy I think I'm gonna pass out.

I almost fell over but Celeste grabs me.
"SCAR WTF HAPPENED TELL ME?!?!" She yells in concern.

Unknown number-
Baby you better watch out because I have more and I'm going to get you, you won't excpect who I am baby Were pretty close in relationship😏

I read that off my cracked phone on the ground and Everything turned black.