Chapter 10- Beach+Party pt 2

*Scarletts pov*
We were still at the beach and Celeste, Madison, and I were all tanning while the guys played Beach Volleyball.
"So how long have you and Jack been dating" Celeste ask Madison.

"Um about 2 months are less I don't really know I just have been caught in the moment with him cherishing each second I have with him because we don't have forever" she sighs.

"Awe that's sweet you are literally my idol now because I mean your like perfect! You can sing your famous you are so sweet and pretty ugh can we just swap bodies?!" I say.

"Aww thanks but I mean look at you! Your beautiful and you model and can sing and same as you Celeste you have the body of an angel and your so pretty I mean guys come on to me I look like a potato" Madison says.

"Ha nah but thanks anyways" Celeste says.

I felt someone hovering on top of me. I thought it was some random guy because I felt sweat on me it was nasty. "Get the-" I look up to see Cameron on me.

"Oh... Get off of me ratchet sweaty thing" I say wiping his sweat of of me.

"You love it though" he smirks.

"Yeah no" I roll my eyes.

He starts to "cry".

"Aww is the baby crying" I pat his back.

He soon picks me up and starts running. I saw Celeste and Madison giggling. I flip them off and then see that they are getting picked up to I laugh.

"CAMERON ALEXANDER TAKE ME OFF NOW!" I yell.

"Nope" he throws me into the water. I go under and the pain of the water hitting me goes through. It's nice to be in the water anyways because I was hot.

I go up for air. Then I see to splashes next to me with 3 others. It was everyone in the ocean.

We all ended up having a slosh war it was pretty much fun.

***
We all got out and dried off it was currently 4:30 p.m we had time before Cams party started.

"Wanna play truth or dare" johnson suggests.

We all agreed and sit down in a circle.

"Okay truth or dare... Gilinsky?" Johnson asks.

"Dare because I'm not a baby" he leans back.

"I dare you to take all your clothes off and run to the nearest person that's not one of us and say 'can you hold deez nuts?'"

Gilinsky curses under his breath. "A dares a dare" Nash smirks.

He then just strips and the nearest person was this old lady.

"Um excuse me ma'am, can you hold deez nuts" he asks her.

We all start chuckling.

"WTF IMMA GO CALL 911 ON YOU LITTE FBOY" the older woman smacks him.

He runs back and puts his clothes on.

We all burst out in laughter.

"I THINK I PEED" Celeste yells.

"SAME" Nash laughs even harder.

"Zayum she was feisty Rawr" Cameron reanacts as a tiger.

We all settle down and Gilinsky then dates me to do 7 minutes in heaven with Cameron. I wasn't complaining tho...

We went into a shed on the beach and right when I got in there cameron Smashes me up against the wall and kisses me. I instantly kiss back. His lips on mine is the best feeling in the world. He then starts to take my shirt off. I rip his off. Minutes later when things started to get really heated when we were in our undergarments time was up.

"Man seems like someone had fun" Johsnon winks at both of us.

"Shut up" I roll my eyes and giggle.

It was now my turn I then dared Nash to kiss Celeste. Well guess what they did for about a minute.

"Okay that's enough" Gilinsky says.

Nash then asked Madison if he ever done the dirty with Gilisnky.

"Nope.... It's only been about 2-3 months" she says we all nod.

"Scarlett I dare you to ask the nearest guy that isn't us out and kiss him" she smirks.

"Um... I guess this is gonna be so awkward" I chuckle. I saw Cameron's jaw tense up it was hot but what's his problem.

The nearest guy was a little but older then me about 24 I'm guessing.

"Hey baby wanna go out" I go up to him and he turns around and pills me closer to him.

"You're so sexy" he says to me.

Umm.... Okay

I then kiss him and he started to take my bottoms off. "Stop" I say.

"No, you asked me out" he smirks.

No one could see us because it was behind a bush.

"Please stop" I ask again.

He just smirks and all that was on was my swimsuit.

"Stop it" I say as he rubs his hands against somewhere it shouldn't be.

He then takes my swim suit off and it hit me...I'm being raped.

"STOP" I yell. He wouldn't he then smacked me I groaned in pain.

I felt myself go off of him and I heard punches.

"DONT EVER HURT HER AGAIN" I see a angry Cameron punching the life out of the guy.

"STOP!" I say trying to break the fight.

Cam gets off and I start to cry. I was almost raped. "Shh baby girl everything will be okay as long as I'm by your side" he assures me. He puts my swimsuit on and clothes and takes me back to the group.

He looked at Madison sternly and rolled his eyes and Cameron pulled me into his lap.

"I think we had enough guys I think we should leave now" Cameron says.

They all nod and Cameron drops Celeste and I at home. "Thanks for saving me you really saved a big part of me I can't thank you more for that" I kiss his cheek and go inside.

Celeste goes up to her room and into bed.

So do I.

I get in some fuzzy pajama shorts and a tanktop.

I get a text from Cameron
Cam:)
Have a great night sleep stay safe

I smiled and put my phone down. I thought to my self

If Madison didn't do that dare I wouldn't of Almost got raped

I guess she isn't who I think she is.

And why did cameron tense up I mean he can't like me I know for sure I like him though.

I close my eyes but I got another text I got scared it can be from Cameron or it could be from unknown.

But when I looked at the phone it was from someone I never expected to text.
Connor.

Hey!!

Left you guys as a cliffhanger😏

If you guys need anything you can Always dm me on my fanpage on Instagram or my personal!
@nasshtydallas
And
@kailey3jade
Please go follow I love all of you and hope you have a great week I know I will have a good one because it's my last week til summer😅

How old are all of you? I'm curious to know

Tell your dogs, friends, family to read
~Kai💜