Chapter 19

*Scarletts pov*
I just noticed I fell asleep on the couch watching Pll and it was 8:35 in the morning ugh. I rolled into the kitchen and decided to make some pancakes for everyone.

Once I was done I heard footprints going down the stairs it was Cam. Why is he always here?!! He's never at his house this boy is about to be kicked out of this house.

"Why are you always here every single day" I roll my eyes at my super attractive boyfriend.

"Well good morning to you to, jk I love you but idk its nice here I wi sleep at my house again" he chuckles.

Gosh waking up to him laughing is the best. "I made breakfast baby" I say rolling over to him accidently stepping on his toes.

He silently curses under his breath.

"Omg I'm sorry" I say.

"It's fine if didn't hurt that bad and thanks love OMG DHAHSJSJSJS BREAKFAST I LOVE YOU SO OKSISOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH BABE" he kisses me multiple times. He then digs into the pancakes.

I chuckle at him he's adorable. Celeste and Josh come running down stairs.

"I made breakfast my uglies" I say.

"THANKS I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER" Celeste says and runs to the pancakes so does Josh.

****

I soon get dressed in a white v neck and some skinny jeans with sandles and my makeup was light grey eyeshadow with mascara and pale lipstick.

I kept my hair natural because I'm lame.

I come downstairs to see Cam in a white v neck man does he look fine in white, he looks good in everything tbfh.

"Twinzies, I need a picture of you two" Celeste giggles.

Cam had a SnapBack on and shorts he's so ugh.

We did a weird pose my butt was against his and our backs were turned away from each other. We put our hands into a gun position. My face was aero u while cam was smirking.

"Hotties" Celeste says while she shows me. "Aw were sexy" Cameron says and puts his arm around my shoulder and kisses my temple.

"We're so cute" I blush.

I then go on Instagram and post it

@scarlettbanes: my partner in crime, and the loml💜😘👊🏻🔫 @camerondallas

"I'm so lucky" I say to Cam.

"I think I'm the lucky one" he kisses my lips. I melt everytime.
****
"Are you ready, sis?" Josh says to me.

We were currently going out for a sister and brother date.

"Yeah I'm coming" he opens the door for me while I roll out. He picks me up and puts me in the front seat.

"I want this week to be over so I can get out of this ugly thing" I say.

"Ugly is your favorite word" he chuckles.

"Yeah ugly" I smirk at him. He rolls his eyes and chuckles.

He starts driving and my jam comes on which is bad blood. I sing to it and start laughing at myself.

"You sure know how to make your self laugh" he starts laughing at me.

"I think I'm funny when I'm really not" I giggle.

We already had lunch so we were going to the zoo. "Great you get to push me have fun" I smirk at him and sit back. This is the only good thing about having a wheel chair I don't have to get up constantly but I always try to do stuff on my own so I won't have to depend o people all the time.

There were so many animals I wanted to keep all of them. I got to feed a tiger it was awesome.

As Josh was pushing me down a hill he stunned on something and accidently lets go of the wheel chair. I start rolling down the wheel chair and I start screaming. As Josh was running to catch me it was kinda funny but scary.

I see someone in front of me and they stop the wheel chair I breathe in relief.

It was Connor oh I haven't seen him in a while.

"CON!!!" I say and hug him.

"Hey girl! What happened?" He says pointing to my wheel chair.

"Oh a little incident is rather not talk about it, anyways sorry about that" I say laughing.

"It's fine" he chuckles.

Josh comes running p to me and starts laughing so hard.

"you. Should. Of. Seen. Your. Face" he says he was laughing so hard I probably looked so scared rolling down the hill.

I end up cracking up to.

"Oh who's this" Josh says pointing to Connor.

"Oh, He's Connor he's my friend we met a while ago maybe about a month" I say.

"Cool, hey connor" he shakes his hand.

"Ugh I need to spend more time with my friends, I will see you around Connor I'll probably have all my friends come over one day or go to the beach so we can all hang out and catch up" I say.

"Okay that sounds fun just call me when you can! Bye" he waves.

"See us later alligator" I wink and he goes back to drinking his Starbucks coffee and finds some of his friends. I roll my eyes and chuckle. Basic little Connor.

Today was better then I thought it would be even when I have a wheelchair. After the zoo Josh and I went to the mall and I bought a couple things but mostly for other people.

"Thanks Josh, it's always nice to spend time with a brother" I punch him in the ribs lightly.

"No problem, sister" he gives me a noogie I laugh at him as he pushes me in the house.

When I got in the house I looked to see no sight of Cameron and Just Celeste. I exhaled heavily and smiled. Things are like the old times.

Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey
Thanks for 1 thousand again I love all of you and please don't be ghost readers! Comment and vote and tell your friends😊
~Kai💜