Chapter 29

*Camerons pov*
I've been planning things for Scarlett I want her to know that she's mine and she can never leave me.  It's been 3 days since the break up I've been depressed but I realized why should I when I know I will get her back.

Scarlett has a huge storm ahead of her she doesn't know what gonna happen it has life and death into it so she better watch out. 

*Scarletts pov*
These past few days have been crazy. I'm not over Cameron yet I love him so much still but I really don't know about him anymore he really just used me like trash.  But these past days I've been feeling weird all over again like me getting some feeling I have around Cameron.  I don't know why though the only people I've been around is Celeste and...Johnson. No. 

I was currently at Dave and busters sitting down eating. Its like heaven in your mouth you can't stop eating.  I was with Celeste , jack, and jack, nash, and Madison. 

"Omg I'm dying" Madison says because of the food. 

"I am to" we all say. 

"I'm full but I want more at the same time" I say rubbing my stomach. 

"Same" they all say in unison.

Nash and Celeste were kissing and it made me miss cam at the same time but I have to get over him. 

Jack j asked if I wanted to play games and while we were walking I felt his hand intertwine with my hand. WHATS HAPPENING!

I felt the urge to do something I never thought I'd do with anybody else I kissed him.  It felt different not as good as Camerons but it felt weird it felt wrong but it felt right at the same time. 

I let go and he looks at me deep into the eyes. 

"Why did you kiss me"

"I'm sorry Jack I didn't mean to I was caught in the moment but then the kiss felt so wrong yet so right idk how I feel right now" I say to him.

"It's okay Scar to be honest I liked the kiss and I like you Scarlett" he says to me.

"I don't Jack I gotta go" I ran into my car and drove off home into the pouring down rain.

As I was getting home I see Cameron on the front porch with tears in his eyes I drove off away from my house because I didn't want him to come over.

I kept driving away.

I sighed as I got a text.
I read it and it was from my brother.

Josh:
I'm sorry

Sorry I didn't update for a while I was in Orlando in Florida I went to Disney world it was so magical
~Kai💜