Chapter 20

2 weeks later
*scarletts pov*

Today I was tanning outside at the public pool enjoying life. Finally a week ago I got out of the wheel chair I feel so much better now.

I took a drink of my water and payed back down. It's nice to have time to relax sometimes. I closed my eyes and let the sun beat down on me.

I felt something jump on top of me I looked up to Madison, haven't seen her in a while.

"Hey girl" she says.

"You scared me, hey I missed you" I giggle.

"Same, I had to be stuck with Jack which I was fine with" she chuckles.

"Yeah I haven't seen cam in a couple days I don't know why though" I say kinda sad.

"Go over to his house to see I guess" she says sitting in a seat.

"I will" I close my eyes again.

"Soooo.... I was thinking about having all my friends come over or something to catch up with them in a couple days" I say.

"Yeah that would be great! Hey you can probably spend the night we can plan it" she says.

"Sure"

I was so hot from tanning I needed to go in the water. I get up and jump into the water. It felt so good.

I float around and swim around it was nice.

Madison soon jumps in after me.

"Hey copy cat" I splash her with water.

"If anything your one, you do the same makeup as me" she chuckles and splashes back.
****
I was driving home and Madison called me.

"So are you spending the built still?"

"Umm... I'm kinda busy I'm sorry maybe another time" I say completely lying. I just really didn't feel like it.

"Oh okay it's fine I gotta go bye" she hangs up quickly. That's weird. I shook it off and kept driving.

I don't know why but my instincts passed my house driving down the road I go to, too see Cameron I guess I'm going.

I knock on his door and I wanted for about a minute no one answered. His car is here what can he possibly be doing. I knock again I wanted for about 2 minutes this time I was getting extremely worried.

"Open up cam" I mumble to my self. I felt hesitant as I reached my phone I was going to call Nash

N-hey Scarlett

S- hi have you seen Cam or are you with him?

N- no why?

S- well... I think we might have a problem

N- what?

S- cam hasn't been answering my calls I haven't seen him for almost this whole week I'm at your house right now his car is here but no one is answering the door

N- I'm out with the guys so he isn't with them How about Celeste or Josh

S- no he isn't

N- this isn't good I'm coming over now

The call ended and I was getting really worried.

"Hurry up Nash" I say to myself jumping up and down.

I soon see his car pull up since this is his house he has keys. He runs up to the door and opens it.

There wasn't any sight of Cam in the living room or in the kitchen and all the thing a downstairs.

"Ugghh I'm getting worried lets go upstairs" I say to Nash he nods and I run up the stairs.

I check every room except his bed room. I open up the bedroom door and he isn't in here.

"Nash" I whine obviously scared.

"What!" He yells from downstairs.

"Come hurry he isn't in his bedroom" I yell downstairs.

Nash rushes up the stairs and we check in his room.

Nash walks by a door and the light was on at the bottom.

"I think he's in here... I hear... I hear sobs" he says.

"Oh crap this isn't good" I say I knock on the bathroom door.

"Cam!! You in there open up please" I say extremely worried.

There was no reply. "CAM OPEN UP" Nash yells.

"I have a bad feeling" Nash gulps.

"Same as I" my hands were shaking.

"I have a key to all the bathroom doors I will be back" Nash runs downstairs.

He soon gets back up and he puts the key in the door knob.

"HURRY" I yell at him while shutting my eyes tight. I'm worried who knows what he can be doing in there. The last time I saw him was when we were talking about him depressed... oh no.

Nash finally opens the door and that's when I see it. I drop to the ground breathing heavily.

"CAM" I yell.

CLIFFHANGER😏😏😏

~Kai💜