Chapter 23

*Scarletts pov*
We were going to the hospital to pick up Cameron and I was more then nervous then I have ever been in my life.

I was currently in the back seat with Celeste shaking half to death.

"It will be okay I promise" she says and pats my back. Yet nothing could cure me now.

Nash was driving with the radio down low while Gilinsky was next to Nash in the passenger seat and Johnson and Matt were in A different car.

"I'm exhausted I couldn't sleep at all last night" says Nash.

"I got about 5 hours" I said.

He nods and we get to the hospital.

We get there and ask for Camerons room number and once I go up there Cameron was all confused to see us standing there.

"Who are are guys?" he says.

"We're your friends" Matt says.

"Okay...." He says Johnson grabs his arm while I stay behind him. He looked very puzzled it was a sad thing to see.

He got in the back seat with me and was being quiet. He took a couple glances at me And leaned his head back.

I look at Celeste with a tear coming from my eye.

"Don't cry" she wipes my eyes. It's hard though" I say.

Once we dropped Cameron off at his House with Nash and Bryant there we headed home with Celeste and I.

"Ughhh" I say and fall onto the couch.

"I wanna do nothing" I say.

"I'm sorry" Josh says from behind me.

"It's fine, he will remember soon" I gave a slight smile.

"Do you wanna just like i don't know go somewhere" Celeste says sitting on the couch.

"Like where" I turn to her.

"Your choice I'm fine with wherever"

"Hmm it's cloudy so the mall" I smirk.

"Sounds fun to me" she says.

I rush upstairs and get into some ripped jeans and a tank top with my vans. I put my hair in a high pony and didn't bother for makeup.

"Let's gooo" she says and turns up the radio.

Once we get to the mall I went into like every store there was.

We first went into urban outfitters and I bought a couple t shirts there.

Then we got to pacsun and I bought a snap back while Celeste got some shorts and 2 snap backs.

We went to forever 21 and aero all those good places. Until it was about 2:30 and I was starving.

"I want food" I rub my stomach.

"Then eat" she says.

"But I don't have any" I say.

"Go get some then"

"Okay ugly" I say and push her lightly.

"If anything your ugly" she laughs.

"Hahaha I'm flawless" I flip my hair. While I did that I bump into this girl and she spilt her Starbucks on me.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry" I say to her and grab napkins to clean up the mess.

She glares at me then walks away.