Chapter 38

READ THE END PLEASE
3 months later
*scarletts pov*
I've been so busy lately with modeling and taking care of my brother he is currently sick right now.  Jack and I haven't been talking lately it's been a week and I have to say I don't know what happened but when someone mentions his name I kinda cringe and I don't know why. 

I was currently out shopping for some new clothes I bought 5 new pair of leggings one is like tribal print and the rest are black and I also bought a bra from vs and 5 panties and some new shorts and 2 pairs of skinny ripped jeans and 2 shirts. 

Celeste has 1 more year of college she's not taking the full years because she doesn't need to but I miss her so much. Madison and I were shopping. We sit down at the food court and just talk and chill while we eat some food.  "I'm so tired I've been so busy I haven't even had time to talk to my boyfriend or call Celeste" I begin to take a long sigh. 

"I'm sorry sweetie, but if you haven't had time to talk to Johnson and stuff I don't think it's meant to be I'm sorry" she says. 

"I don't know I don't want to hurt his feelings though" I say. 

"The main thing is, is that do you like him still even love him" she says.

I'm hesitant at first. I don't know everything's been so crazy I don't think I have time for a boyfriend right now.

"Honestly I lost my feelings for him" I put my hand on my chin and sigh again. 

"Don't get stressed out everything will be fine go tell him how you feel that's the right thing but be subtle"

"Okay I'm going to go use the bathroom I'll be back" I say. 

"Okay meet me at hollister or somewhere around there"

I go into the bathroom and there wasn't anyone in there and I just wash my face and clear my mind.  After I felt like I was done I walked out of the restroom and I get pinned against the wall
"Wth" I mumble.

"I look into the eyes of the one and only Cameron Dallas"

"Ugh what do you want I thought I finally got rid of you" I roll my eyes.

"I've been wanting to do this ever since we broke up" he says I didn't get time to process what was going on and before I knew it he smashed his lips against mine I felt his warm luscious plump lips on mine and gosh how do I miss that feeling the tingling feeling was still there and the taste was better it felt I nearly melted into his warmth and stuff.  Every time he kissed me he hypnotized me into his own little bad world. 

As much as I wanted to kiss back I didn't. 

"WTF WAS THAT" I smack his cheek. 

"It was me" he smiles.

"Dumby I know that was you but why you know I have a boyfriend!!!"
I say. 

"Yeah but you don't seem to like him."

"I don't know Cameron just please get out of my way I need time to think" I say processing my mind together.

"Fine." He flips me off and walks away.

I put my finger on my lips it had a tingling sensation I smiled. 

I decided to text Madison that I'm leaving. I'm going to jacks house. 

I drove to his house and I knock on the door and no one answered after 5 minutes. 

I look through the window and he was freaking cheating on me. 

I bust through the door.

"JACK EDWARD JOHNSON I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING HOW COULD YOU DO ME LIKE THAT I THOUGHT YOU KNEW ME BETTER" I yell at his face. 

"I'm sorry scar I really am but things weren't working out with me and you this girl is a lot better than you anyways so go kiss your little boy Cameron yeah I saw what happened earlier.  But you should know how it goes when you fall for the wrong one" he winks. 

"Anyways Jack I was going to go subtle but since you weren't I lost feelings for you I used to love you but I hate you now this is so freaked up I fell for the wrong one I guess" I walk out the door honestly I wasn't sad. 

I was walking outside and it started pouring there were so many thoughts going on in my mind but he was only on my mind me and him should've still been together.  Me and him go back and fourth like a tug a war sometimes I crave him and others I don't I hate and love him.  I want to throw him into a fire sometimes get I want him to cuddle me to death and I could feel his warm touch and be in love with the boy I love.  The boy I thought was the wrong one the boy that made me realize that I was loved and cared for and made me so happy yet mad at the same time such a confusing relationship for 2 people when we aren't even in one.  But everything he's done to me makes me want him more weirdly.  I don't know why he did it but it was a bad habit addiction thing he did.  He stopped for me.  What a true dedication to a guy that wants to kill me.  A guy that says he won't hurt me when he hurts me everyday.  But I realized I love him. 

And that guys name is Cameron Alexander Dallas. 

Ruining me from my thoughts I see a car pull up and I was soaking wet my white croptop was sticking to my black bra and my ripped high waisted was clinging onto my thugs and my bun was falling while my makeup was running.

The person in the car roles down their window.  It was the one and old my Cameron.

"How'd you find me here" I say.

"It's on the way to my house. Omg scar you look like a hot mess get into the car." He says. 

I was hesitant should I get in to the car with someone that I hate yet love? Of course. 

I get in and I was freezing he puts up the warm air and takes his shirt off and gives it to me. 

"Everything will okay, as long as your in my arms"

Thanks for the positive feedback of my story it means a lot I didn't tell you but this is my last chapter and I will be making a sequel and epilogue this made me so happy of how much people loved this story and read I thank you guys a lot a sequel be coming so soon! Also if I get 10k reads I will do the hugest giveaway and contest there is but you have to get 10k reads so post my story and whatever you guys do I love you guys 💎💎💜💜💎💜💜 and today was the first day of school ew💩 but this is my second story technically finished until I write the epilogue this means a lot I love you guys💜💕
~Kai💜